• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

This scene is just perfection

I really want to share this to my friend who is big doctor who fan, but it spoils the season 1 twist :(

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
It loops back from the y to the J. Hence the weird cursiveness lol.

I think the dot will end up being the "loophole" they need to break out of their current situation, like a place that exists outside of the Earth timeline and the Afterlife timeline.
I thought only the Good/Bad Place loops. It looked like Earth timeline started earlier and will continue past it in a straight, potentially never-ending, line.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Just catching up on Netflix.

This right here broke.... LOL

it's so Chidi to get stuck with a dot.

Damn Chidi is ripped

impiri

Oct 25, 2017
"What the hell is this? The... dot over the i. What the hell is that?" might be the best line reading of this entire blessed run to date

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
So the points thing is a double bluff, right?
We know there's an altruism element to earning points, and that if you're doing good deeds to earn points you won't earn points, which is why Michael & Janet don't think they're earning points any more.
But then they told them that knowing about the points system means they're excluded from earning points.
And they're now doing good deeds under the belief that they definitely cannot be earning points from doing so.

...they're earning points.

Sure. There's no such thing as a selfless good deed. Except for this case.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Broken Chidi is best Chidi, I still remember his reaction to that trolley situation

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Watched the entirety of this over the last two weeks and am now caught up. The funniest thing on this show, and in the last few years of tv I've watched in general, is the concept and execution of the Chowder Fountain. I saw those words on screen, went "ugh" then saw them dipping cups in it and then laughed for about a minute. I'm not sure why it delighted me so, but I love it so much.

OP
OP
StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Missed everything before the title card. What did I miss? When I tuned in they were leaving the airport.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Huh. So that Eleanor-Tahani timeline. They definitely weren't just platonic soulmates then, huh?

Missed everything before the title card. What did I miss? When I tuned in they were leaving the airport.

It was Janet, Eleanor, & Chidi identifying the need for Chidi to break-up with Simone to avoid damning her. We also reviewed that Janet kept all of her knowledge, but not her teleportation. So now she says "bing" every time she enters/leaves a room. Because she's self-conscious about it.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i sure wasn't expecting to see Flula on this show, but it's more than welcome

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Poor self-conscious Janet

EDIT: Also the Elon Musk diss was great considering recent events

Last edited:

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else notice that Donkey Doug had Killer Instinct playing on an Xbox One S during the business proposition?

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The final crying handshake was amazing.

And I really liked showing that Pillboi was actually good at his retirement home job.

Last edited: