The Good Place S4 |OT| Now You're Thinking With Bortles - Thursdays 8:30/7:30c

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm most curious to see what Tahani ends up doing. As the only one of the humans with out a de facto soul mate, the dynamics of when and if to leave are potentially quite different from the others.

Edit: oo maybe we see kamila make it to the good place eventually, that could be nice.

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm most curious to see what Tahani ends up doing. As the only one of the humans with out a de facto soul mate, the dynamics of when and if to leave are potentially quite different from the others.

Edit: oo maybe we see kamila make it to the good place eventually, that could be nice.
Man now I feel bad for her

Nov 1, 2017
Was actually really impressed that they tackled the murkier implications of living forever, even if their solution is controversial. The ending would not have sat right with me if it had boiled down to “and they all loved happily forever in eternity”.

In regards to some people interpreting this as a romanticized version of suicide solving depression...I think the flaw of this argument is interpreting the mental state of the good place’s residents as depression. It is a mental state we could never comprehend. Because of the nature of the Good Place, depression as we know it could not exist. It is something else entirely.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I still think they’re going to connect the fact that the humans in the good place are just as bored as the demons in the bad place.

And the reason for both is the same! Beings who basically get anything they want to do what they love most for eternity.