• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
YmTFphc.png

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Show us the timeline where Eleanor and Tahani were soulmates you cowards

Also that's a great OT title lol

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
upset its the end but the creator also did parks and rec and the office so whatever he does next will also be insane

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Holy shit, I love the title of this thread. And yes, I'm so forking excited for this season! I mentioned in the other thread that I just finished my re-watch of the first three seasons this week. I'm fired up!

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
I am so excited to see how this series ends. I'm really going to miss this cast though, it is by far my favorite ensemble in years.

OP
OP
StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
New episode tonight:
A Girl From Arizona
With Eleanor assuming the role of the architect, the group adapts to the challenges facing them when four test subjects inhabit a new neighborhood under their supervision.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I wish this was still filming and premiering later cause Jason would LOVE Gardner Minshew

Oct 25, 2017
More than anything I want Jameela to find another awesome show when this is done. They're all amazing, but Jameela is a special breed of awesome.

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Last I watched this was available on Hulu.... Now it says it's behind a subscription?

It's that the only way to watch the 4th season?

OP
OP
StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Last I watched this was available on Hulu.... Now it says it's behind a subscription?

It's that the only way to watch the 4th season?
You'd have to watch previous seasons on Netflix this long after the airing dates. Hulu usually keeps them available for a bit over a month after airing.

NBC.com usually has full episodes available online in the US before the whole season hits Netflix.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If this is the last season, that must mean...I'm in the Bad Place!