• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm most curious to see what Tahani ends up doing. As the only one of the humans with out a de facto soul mate, the dynamics of when and if to leave are potentially quite different from the others.

Edit: oo maybe we see kamila make it to the good place eventually, that could be nice.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw the final episode is triple length. Really curious to see what they do with that time

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm most curious to see what Tahani ends up doing. As the only one of the humans with out a de facto soul mate, the dynamics of when and if to leave are potentially quite different from the others.

Edit: oo maybe we see kamila make it to the good place eventually, that could be nice.

Man now I feel bad for her

Nov 1, 2017
Was actually really impressed that they tackled the murkier implications of living forever, even if their solution is controversial. The ending would not have sat right with me if it had boiled down to "and they all loved happily forever in eternity".

In regards to some people interpreting this as a romanticized version of suicide solving depression...I think the flaw of this argument is interpreting the mental state of the good place's residents as depression. It is a mental state we could never comprehend. Because of the nature of the Good Place, depression as we know it could not exist. It is something else entirely.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I still think they're going to connect the fact that the humans in the good place are just as bored as the demons in the bad place.

And the reason for both is the same! Beings who basically get anything they want to do what they love most for eternity.

OP
OP
StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Series finale tonight:
Whenever You're Ready
Various conversations occur, between various groups of people.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bet the final episode will have some kind of time-skip, to the point where the characters are considering walking through the death door.

Yoss

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I fell behind a few episodes this season and just got caught up last night. I'm not ready for it to be over but I think they've done a good job of setting it up. I started rewatching Season 1 last night too, the initial Jason reveal is so good.

Last edited:

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I have a feeling this finale will be one of the most brutal in recent memory, especially if they go through with what was implied in the last episode.

TripOpt55

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe it's over tonight. This has been my favorite show of the past few years. I'm really going to miss these characters.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
They started to touch on that last week. Tahani was left to reluctantly mingle on her own at the party, and when they were headed to their new homes for the night she said a dejected "See you all tomorrow, I suppose."

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
I actually thought LAST WEEKS episode was the finale until 15 minutes before the episode started and i get THIS EPISODE?

oh man. Super not ready for all this

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I knew something like that would happen to Jason. I just thought he'd still be on the bench. lol

AwkwardWizard

Oct 27, 2017
This episode reminds me a lot of the series finale of Community.

And that was one of my favorite episodes of television ever.