• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RangerBAD

Oct 25, 2017
Ah my avatar feels on topic. Yay, that's a first!

Maybe it's because I know it's Gatchaman, but I don;t see it.

Anyway, not sure if it applies to you OP, but I just read on ANN about a new exhibit featuring artist doing other artists' work in April.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...taka-amano-akemi-takada-kunio-okawara/.141422

rough08_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Yep, that's an Amano oil painted Gundam. If I had your money, OP, that's what I'd want.

This is a quote from another thread, but I want an Amano designed Gundam now: Gothic Gundam. He could do the character designs for the show too.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
The justification is that Char was never a good person. I'm sorry, but he tricked you, Mandos.
After watching The Origin Char is legit piece of shit.
Oh yeah! He just lets people follow him and postures at caring about them, but as soon as something else comes along he thinks could be useful to him he refocuses on that. Then there's Quess... Which his relationship with was not healthy at all. He just kinda let her fall in love with him and strung her along. He turned onto creep street with that trash. Char was always terrible. I always assumed he let Garma have a massive crush on him so he could manipulate him more easily and The Origin suuuper leans into that.

Char was just the worst. But he was a damn fun villain to watch do his thing until he reached his final form in CCA where he goes full shit bag.

I call that man "Pimptimus" for a reason. I honestly don't even think Reccoa knew what the fuck to be honest. She came off as a person that wanted to be lead and got tired of making her own decisions and wished to die to have meaning to her life. I think Kamille's journey is why I love him and Zeta so much, it was just tragically realistic...minus the newtype waifu ghosts.
When you put Zeta this way I can kinda see why the end works for others now. Might rewatch with a friend I just got into Gundam through The Origin OVA on Hulu.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
Seems like they'll be announcing new content for stuff currently out, stuff we know is on the horizon and also a completely new game if they're boosting it in GBO2.

Yeah, it's specifically for the new game that is being announced on the 21st. GBO2 gets the trailer a day early before the rest of the internet.

The teaser trailer will debut exclusively inside the free-to-play Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 for PlayStation 4. A full trailer will be posted online on January 22.
Read more at https://gematsu.com/2019/01/new-gundam-game-announcement-set-for-january-21#uxwBacviAJDr62JZ.99

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Oh, weird! Okay, that makes sense. Maybe something spinning of of the GBO stuff, then.
Just give me a single player game that uses the engine. Probably too much to ask but whatever.
I still need a Gundam game on switch in English

Also planning to watch a bit of ZZ later and give it a go

Finished my latest gunpla Astray No Name from build divers, really liked the design and wanted another kit to practice on before starting the mg
EWlV7fx.jpg
WNPkEKb.jpg

VNm8eXc.jpg

That and my next three builds are Gundams so I wanted something different
Which reminds me, need to figure out what my first Master Grade will be, F-91 or 00 QAN[T] Full Saber(saving my hguc Psycho Gundam for after). Any thoughts?

RangerBAD

Oct 25, 2017
Is there an SD Gundam Generations game on Switch? Namco likes to give the SRW game releases in English in the Asia territory.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
I still need to read Crossbone.

It's a damn shame they can't localize it.

Sadly, Vertical is only looking for manga from 2007 on. Mainly due to what companies actually have saved (pre-going digital, many companies lost the original print stuff for manga, meaning companies had to scan existing public copies, meaning a lower quality, they want to avoid that).

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Hunh you guys weren't kidding about ZZ being a change of pace. Not inherently a bad thing, as it's giving a nice slice of life in the colony and our largest look of an operating one. Also nice to have a protagonist that's not complaining about being thrust into combat. Just finished the battle with the Geze which was a fun change of pace design wise. As for lord Marshmellow we'll its a change of pace, although it's obvious he was a fool sent to do a minor job and falls under the obviously in for political and being duped reasons.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
Got the kid to dance class, playing some GBO2 until I have to walk back over and pick her up...

"NEW GUNDAM GAME ANNOUNCEMENT IN 1 DAY!"

Tomorrow morning I'll avoid the internet, log onto GBO2 and find out for myself what the hell this is gonna be...

DevilPuncher

Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
I legit can't believe that I have the chance to see a Gundam movie in a theater. That's like, so wild to me.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
Well I was wrong. Another SD Gundam game. I'll take it but it sure would be nice to get another single player action game ala Unicorn or 0081. Oh well.

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Is keeping gunpla near a light bulb a bad idea? I was thinking of moving them up by one shelf level, and they would right below the light of the room. I don't keep it on that much, and it doesn't seem to heat that much, but I'm not sure it's a great idea.

SGJin

Feb 23, 2018
Is keeping gunpla near a light bulb a bad idea? I was thinking of moving them up by one shelf level, and they would right below the light of the room. I don't keep it on that much, and it doesn't seem to heat that much, but I'm not sure it's a great idea.
If it is a LED bulb it should be fine.
If it is an old filament bulb, depending on how close they are, the worst that can happen is some slight warping. It should be fine though since it sounds like they still have some breathing room.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
I doubt the heat of a regular bulb is enough to negatively effect plastic unless you have them extremely close or you have it on for hours.
An LED bulb is an alternative that causes negligible heat.

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
If it is a LED bulb it should be fine.
If it is an old filament bulb, depending on how close they are, the worst that can happen is some slight warping. It should be fine though since it sounds like they still have some breathing room.
Yeah, they're not to close. Thanks!
I doubt the heat of a regular bulb is enough to negatively effect plastic unless you have them extremely close or you have it on for hours.
An LED bulb is an alternative that causes negligible heat.
I'm pretty sure it's an LED bulb already, so I guess it won't be an issue.

The real issue is that from now on the lamp will be visible in group photos.

Oct 30, 2017
I didn't see anyone mention it, but it looks like Bandai is finally making a new Wing HG kit. They're finally making a Maganac model! Still no Taurus, but I'll take it.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
https://s.famitsu.com/news/201901/22170811.html

SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays

PS4, Switch and Steam. 2019.

Series included:

☆新機動戦記ガンダムW
☆新機動戦記ガンダムW デュアルストーリー G-UNIT
新機動戦記ガンダムW BATTLEFIELD OF PACIFIST
新機動戦記ガンダムW Endless Waltz 敗者たちの栄光
☆新機動戦記ガンダムW Endless Waltz
☆機動戦士ガンダムSEED
機動戦士ガンダムSEED MSV
☆機動戦士ガンダムSEED ASTRAY
機動戦士ガンダムSEED ASTRAY R
機動戦士ガンダムSEED ASTRAY B
☆機動戦士ガンダムSEED XASTRAY
☆機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY
機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY-MSV
機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY ASTRAY
☆機動戦士ガンダムSEED C.E.73 STARGAZER
機動戦士ガンダムSEED C.E.73 ΔASTRAY
機動戦士ガンダムSEED FRAME ASTRAYS
機動戦士ガンダムSEED VS ASTRAY
機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY ASTRAY R
機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY ASTRAY B
☆機動戦士ガンダム00
機動戦士ガンダム00P
☆機動戦士ガンダム00F
機動戦士ガンダム00I
機動戦士ガンダム00V
機動戦士ガンダム00V戦記
☆劇場版機動戦士ガンダム00 -A wakening of the Trailblazer-
機動戦士ガンダム00I 2314
☆機動戦士ガンダム 鉄血のオルフェンズ
☆機動戦士ガンダム 鉄血のオルフェンズ 月鋼
SDガンダムGX
GGENERATIONシリーズ

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
English confirmed

I'm still sad the switch version of g genesis never got the English version.... other wise I would have gotten it

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
I expected a different Gundam game tbh.

maybe someday we'll get another game like Battlefield Record.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It never occurred to me that the inclusion of wing/ibo/00/seed would come at the cost of all the UC suits, lol. But I guess there is Genesis for that.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
ZZ has now introduced me to the best Gundam variant, the Zeta Zaku
latest

All joking aside it is pretty fun and hilarious. Enjoying ZZ so far... so far all the Axis common dates seem to fall on the Crazy eccentrics we want to get rid of side, and Chara is no exception. Ready for Beeca and his toady to get their dues. Been going at a few episodes a day so I'm making progesss

SGJin

Feb 23, 2018
ZZ has now introduced me to the best Gundam variant, the Zeta Zaku

All joking aside it is pretty fun and hilarious. Enjoying ZZ so far... so far all the Axis common dates seem to fall on the Crazy eccentrics we want to get rid of side, and Chara is no exception. Ready for Beeca and his toady to get their dues. Been going at a few episodes a day so I'm making progesss

Classic Zeta Zaku,
Bandai even added it into the instructions for the HG.
C918b85VwAAewgy.jpg