• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
How in the world do more people not talk about the
newtype dolphin
in Gundam X??

I can't believe I never had that spoiled for me.
acOMxSd.gif

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
Such an amazing episode of Divers ReRise!!!!

It definitely feels like a worthy sequel this time around unlike whatever Try was.

Very excited as someone who loved Divers.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
ftozoMK.png

You know, I was debating getting this but the fact that it came with a stand sold me on it. It's one that I knew I'd need a stand for but buying it + the stand felt like it was too pricey.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Such an amazing episode of Divers ReRise!!!!

It definitely feels like a worthy sequel this time around unlike whatever Try was.

Very excited as someone who loved Divers.

Is it actually good? How long has it been going now?
Try and G Reco were such disappointments that I stopped watching newer Gundam shows.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Is it actually good? How long has it been going now?
Try and G Reco were such disappointments that I stopped watching newer Gundam shows.
it start with a mystery, you have no backstory for the 4 main characters, the main character is looking for something and we have no idea what. it's hard to see if its good or not because we simply don't know much, what we have right now is nice animation, action and mysterious character that you kinda curious what's his story is.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Re:Rise is tropey as expected, but I think it's a much better and intriguing start than the first one. I dig it so far.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
After 3 days in customs it has finally arrived!
m2OvuAv.jpg

But I'm so deep into Okami I probably won't fire it up till tomorrow. Already downloaded the update though.

I know not completely Gundam but G Gundam units will be a team staple for me! First time playing this series too and was more interesting in this than one of the pure Gundam games(plus the one on switch doesn't have G Gundam)

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah fuck it, gonna bite and get the Asian English version of G Generation Genesis.

I won't need a Southeast Asia PSN account just to play the game from disc, right? I realize I would if I want any of the dlc, but just from disc I don't think I'd need one?

Oct 27, 2017
My local gunpla store has build nights and skirmish nights. Anyone here play skirmish? I have not, nor have I watched but I'm very curious. Enough to want to learn to maybe make in Dreams unless donkey already had the idea or would want to.

Oct 27, 2017
You folks were right, this Moon Gundam IS a great and fun HG (asked a while back). Using a blue-purple spray paint (Mr. Hobby) over the purple pieces.

screenshot_20191012-1s3juw.jpg

RangerBAD

Oct 25, 2017
Haruhiko Mikimoto is doing HF's character designs? Good choice. And Gundam Wing's character designer is directing. Wha...? Small world.

Deleted member 5745

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man what have I done. Just ordered all this:

SD G Generation Genesis for PS4
SD Cross Silhouette kits of RX-78 (combo with the CS frame) and Unicorn, along with two Cross Silhouette frames (one being for the SDCS Ground Gundam I'll be getting from Barnes and Noble tomorrow).

Never built any kind of SD kit before, but I like the look of the Cross Silhouette line due to the taller frame you can get for them. And they're pretty cheap.

EDIT: B&N had an extra surprise. I'll save it for after the SDs.

vYxV0mV.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
They just dropped like a 30 minute trailer on SD Gundam Cross-Rays, and it legit looks better than any SRW series they've put out since the OG series. Is this where all the budget that was missing from the latest SRW games?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love if they released a RG Sazabi style kit for Kshatriya.

I loved the design of that one in the anime but I don't think the HG model captured the look of it that well.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Crosspost!
Small kit run on a road trip from B&N 22$ thank you bluefin, B&N membership 10% off and 75% the dragon ball kit as it was in clearance.
y7cQ7W9.jpg

Finally my collection has the thing every Gunpla collection should: a Haro! Was on a budget so had to pass on the mg Alex sadly. Those megazord minipla continue to be awesome but not worth it due to licensing cost jacking the price sadly

Glad to finally get a wing kit even if it is just a grunt, I'm thinking RG Tallgeese is next on my to order list especially since it's still available directly in the states. Get the feeling wing is going to be my next focus outside of the last three G Gundam kits I have left. Cept have to go master grade on the main kits so it may take a bit

I have also done a dangerous thing, once you buy a Haro then you want a full set! Out of curiosity is there such a thing as a super high detail Haro kit?

Last edited:

Decarbia

Oct 25, 2017
I really wanna know what the Odysseus looks like without the Penelope gear. I think it is a super underrated MS design.

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
Now that Odysseus design I can appreciate. Just don't want to pay a premium for a ton of extra plastic I have no interest in slathering onto an otherwise nice-looking Gundam.

Add it to the list of "if they ever release a vanilla version of this, I'll buy it" kits along with the Narrative Gundam.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
Next to Kshatriya it doesn't look THAT big. Somehow manageable in size. Unless Hathaway's Flash blows me away I'm not sure I'd be spending whatever this is going to cost.
I love my Kshatriya and I still was a bit reluctant to pay its price for an HG.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Now that Odysseus design I can appreciate. Just don't want to pay a premium for a ton of extra plastic I have no interest in slathering onto an otherwise nice-looking Gundam.

Add it to the list of "if they ever release a vanilla version of this, I'll buy it" kits along with the Narrative Gundam.

Same. I usually like add on suits but that thing is simultaneously too busy and flat at the same time.

Say no to monochrome feet.

Such a strange design decision.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the Xi is not too far behind. Penelope is almost too much even for me.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Say guys how's the Figure-Rise Mechanics HARO? I figure I'll want the classic one eventually and a higher detail one would be cool(although the haropla series will get me with the mobile, ball arms, and cat ear Haro's eventually)

Deleted member 5745

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I got G Generation Genesis in the other day, I've made it to the end of the OG Gundam campaign.

Hot Scramble is OP af. And just to go full Macross I put that singer pilot (Yuko Ortensia) in it, so it plays the opening theme whenever it attacks.

I'm still getting used to giving up units to develop into new ones (I actually would not develop the Alex into the NT-X until I finished the A Baoa Qu stage with Amuro piloting it. I just had to). But overall this is really fun.

Decarbia

Oct 25, 2017
Next to Kshatriya it doesn't look THAT big. Somehow manageable in size. Unless Hathaway's Flash blows me away I'm not sure I'd be spending whatever this is going to cost.
I love my Kshatriya and I still was a bit reluctant to pay its price for an HG.
If it is true to the books Hathaways Flashbis gonna be goooooood. Dark af tho

Deleted member 5745

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
... Prelude?

1571895778913.jpg

P1011278IRiZADpcuKvL59KnNiPyKBGDrC562xRc.jpg

P1011366goliRZhp3RlVYrRcIV7j5v4Hk9z0ERAM.jpg

P1011367deCEFkk8bfKhJphGxu2xVlW00AtbkZdr.jpg

Honestly? Screw the haters. I love that color scheme. Gotta see a back view to decide on that new set of wings, though.

And yes it can transform.

144521w0hbv5zrme5jdeq0.jpg

Edit:

Screenshot-20191024-053212-You-Tube.jpg

Last edited:

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Anybody here buys third party metal builds?

Does Motor Nuclear produce good kits? I kinda wanna purchase some of their 1/72 metal builds.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Not as crazy as some of your guys but it's nice to have a Backlog again. Should be enough to get me through the new year(although if I get the budget SdCS Mazinger Z, Mazinkaiser and Getter Robo will be joining the lineup)
8fwV90l.jpg

Not all Gundam I know, I know but figured it was worth a crosspost