• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
2 months ago, I posted this thread:

This is an update for that channel. The guy, post 10, was on the Massachusetts Local News Channel, explained how he reported some culvert pipe drain issues to the MassDot (Massachusetts Department of Transportation) on some signs of a sinkhole underneath a highway. It looked like signs of a sinkhole is happening, because as explained in the video, he noticed there was soil coming into the culvert. The water coming into the culvert was crystal clear, but the water flowing out of the culvert was muddy.

So yeah, local guy in my state (which I didn't know until now) was on the news yesterday about this.

Oct 28, 2017
fkxcj8twikif.gif

Oct 25, 2017

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just glad that he didn't end up on the news because he'd actually replaced the logs with bodies or something like that.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This week: TMZ threads, "hey guys these pizza companies are totally arguing xD!" and now this.

Weekend Era, where you at?

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I watched all of this guy's videos after the last thread and now I get all kinds of OTHER drain-clearing channel videos in my feed.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Scary title, I thought it was gonna be about the FBI finding dead bodies in all the drains he's cleared or something. Phew!

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I clean the drains in my neighborhood. I've never thought about shooting video of that.

SeeingeyeDug

Oct 28, 2017
I watched all of this guy's videos after the last thread and now I get all kinds of OTHER drain-clearing channel videos in my feed.

I honestly hate that Google does this. It makes it harder to discover new content when they just try to push you into rabbit holes that you create by watching a video and it clogs your feed with rabbit holes instead of other interesting content.

OP
OP
delete12345

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
I honestly hate that Google does this. It makes it harder to discover new content when they just try to push you into rabbit holes that you create by watching a video and it clogs your feed with rabbit holes instead of other interesting content.
You can tell Youtube to stop recommending similar videos, by X'ing out the recommendations.

OP
OP
delete12345

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Update:

post 10 decided to walk into a water culvert pipe, and explains on what a culvert sinkhole is, and the hazards associated with it: