• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Aaaaaaaaand he is losing votes. Why not keep this to yourself until you win.
He has the fans he does because they like his principles and consistency, one of which is not keeping things unsaid until it's electorally convenient for him to be open about it.

Average Democratic politician, before saying something potentially controversial: "How will this effect my election chances, how do I say things in such a way that it won't offend anyone?"
Bernie: "We can't always be pro-Israel, I stand with Omar"

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
He has the fans he does because they like his principles and consistency, one of which is not keeping things unsaid until it's electorally convenient for him to be open about it.

Yes, it's my main reason for preferring him over all the other candidates; he's a thermostat, not a thermometer.

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
Many on ERA still fundamentally misunderstand Sanders.

It's like a weird projection thing.

"Cult of personality" Nope. It's the message
"Power hungry" nope. It's about doing the right thing.
I really think it's just Hilary stans who are just weirdly angry at Bernie. It's really strange how anyone could not like a progressive candidate even though he's fighting for everything you believe in.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I really think it's just Hilary stans who are just weirdly angry at Bernie. It's really strange how anyone could not like a progressive candidate even though he's fighting for everything you believe in.

Here is where I you You may be incorrect. Maybe it's not what they believe in. Maybe there's a reason that many don't like it when the current Democratic party approach and leadership and moderate candidates are criticized.

I think there does exist a fundamental ideological difference. Every Democrat wants to wrap themselves with the progressive label, but not everyone is actually progressive. Many are totally fine with the pre Trump status quo.