• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
please no

I doubt she'll run again though. you can't just lose a layup against Trump and then come back to the primaries like "hey please support me again, I can beat Trump this time promise"
My problem with the prospect is that even if Hillary won with flying colors, Republicans would respond by going even more insane in an attempt to make her admin as ineffectual as possible.

I'd think she'd make for a good president in a vacuum, but the current political climate is completely incompatible with her.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
I love Hilldawg and she should have been president in 2016. Would have been one of the greatest, but her time has come and gone. If she where to be in a Dem primary I would not vote for her (as long as I have alternatives other than Biden or Bernie)...

That being said, if she somehow made it out of the Primary as the Nominee, I would vote for her every day and twice on Sunday.

But to be honest, lets stop focusing on a single quote, and actually pay attention to the real things that are happening right now. We have had a barrage of Racist acts of violence, with little to no real leadership coming from the WH and we have a Midterm election in 8 days.

peppersky

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
She'd lose and even if she wouldn't she would be an awful president.

So she'll probably run and win the nomination.

Amory

Oct 27, 2017
She's gonna run again. Book it. She's already starting with that weird speaking tour she set up

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still think she would have been a great president but she cannot win. time to move on Hillary. Americans dont deserve you.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
It's rare one gets a "do over" but I'd honestly be for it. Maybe with a second chance some people won't be complete and utter idiots. That goes for voters and those in the damn media. She's not running again though as she said but I'd vote for and support her again without question.

That said the media would act like morons again the second she announced. They'd forget all the vile shit Trump did to try and be "fair". Those that regret their vote for Trump or clearly see how horrible he is, would act beyond stupid simply because it's Hillary. You even see it here when her name is brought up.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine saying this about a person who would be the most qualified President in history.

Imagine.

Hilary couldn't beat the worst candidate of all time,

I like her and I think she would have done a great job but its clear that a portion of the American population simply don't like her for one reason or another and if I'm a Democrat and I'm trying to win, I think she is a less than ideal choice.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
How many more L's can she hold?
Has there ever been someone more hated than this woman? Go home lady, retire. Let the Young blood have a chance. Remember when you were young...damn.

But yeah...door is closed, she knows it, that's why she answered the way she did.

Oct 27, 2017
no-thank-you-please-tina-fey-gif.gif

Subutai

Metal Face DOOM
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad she realizes it would not be smart to run again. I used to have the feeling she would have been a good president due to hearing that people liked her for the most part, both R and D. Now? Everyone is so crazy about her I'm not sure anyone likes her. Nevermind the fact the people in our country are also crazy over her.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I think she'd be a relatively good president, and she gets the raw vote counts, but hasn't shown an ability to implement a winning strategy in two tries now (obviously). Popular vote keeps meaning less and less.