• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Let's see how many people are going to read the OP.

I read it. Her overall language, to me at least, comes off as "I'm considering running, but there's no way in hell I can fully admit that right now." Especially with her bit about waiting until after the midterms.

And while I'd vote for Hillary in a General Election again if need be, I seriously hope she doesn't run in 2020.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I voted for Hillary, gladly. But, she must know her presidential aspirations are completely over at this point.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well, if she runs again (she probably won't), she'll have to contend with a large field of candidates, where she is not likely to win the nomination.

Still think she'd be a great president, but she would never accomplish anything in this political climate.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Do you want to run again?" Recode's Kara Swisher asked during a Friday night Q&A with Clinton.

"No," Clinton replied quickly, sparking laughter from the audience. But when Swisher pressed her further, she added: "I'd like to be president."

Kind of hilarious because last time she barely hit the campaign trail.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Edited Thread.

Bolded the important quote and removed the back half of the article, as we do not allow full articles to be quoted in threads.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
The definition of a clickbait title. She said no. This is just going to be another thread piling on Hillary.

Oct 30, 2017
*Reads article*

Says she doesn't want to run again.

I see no issue with wanting to be president which is quite different from actually running to be president.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This is going to be a fun thread innit
tumblr_n52kj29q1n1rin0tdeg.gif

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
could you imagine if she won while under fbi investigation, that would have been horrifying. constitutional crisis for sure.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I mean if she wants to give it a go, there's no reason to stop her. I doubt she'll win the nomination, but if people decide she's the best option then it is what it is. She would be a good President and I don't think that's even a question. It's just a question of whether she can win the election this time or not. People rightly worry that she would lose again, and the future of the Supreme Court and a number of policies hang in the balance.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
No, stay the fuck away. She's toxic. It needs to be about Trump and not the democratic nominees history of issues. She will not win the nomination anyway I think.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
Asked if she wants to run ... Answer "No".....

Pressed further to give audience something to talk about... She leaves a slight sliver between Absolute Zero and Zero...

Media takes it as "OMG SHE IS RUNNING!"

This is like the Anti Vaxer looking at 99 of 100 studies saying that Vaccine don't cause Autism.

SteveMeister

Oct 31, 2017
No. In 2016, people's hatred for her was enough to either get them to vote for Trump or not go to the polls. That WILL NOT change in 2020. Qualified as she is, unwarranted as the hatred may be, she is toxic and if she gets the nomination we'll see 4 more years of Trump.

Jan 29, 2018
I'd give a kidney if I thought it would actually make her president but I can't stand to go through it all again. She would energize the Trump diehards like no other.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
She can do much more work behind the scenes or at the state department. We need someone who can energize people.

TRASH PANDA

Dec 11, 2017
I wish her all the best.
If it turns out to be true that the previous election's results were tampered with then she should by right have been President (whether or not she may have been a good one, that remains to be seen).
Personally I'd rather see Sanders give it another go.
Godspeed lady.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'm not against it. She's a good person and would make a good president. Not my personal frontrunner, however.

I don't think she'll run though.

Deleted member 31923

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
She can run if she wants, but I really hope she does not win the nomination. She's the only Democrat that has as close of a guarantee of losing to Trump, barring a 2008 economic collapse before the election.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
See, this is the bit that I think needs to be highlighted and emphasized in the OP. I think Hillary absolutely is considering running again, though whether or not she actually goes for it remains to be seen.
It's funny, people keep quoting the first few sentences with "lol read the OP" but if ya ACTUALLY read it the door for is clearly being left open

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
I'd rather she say something like "I want to fix this country" over "I want to be president".

I think she had her chance though, it's time to find another candidate.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe someone who has run for President multiple times said it's a job they'd like to have.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
Republicans gonna read this wrong and assume she's gonna orchestrate a military coup.

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
Neither she nor Bernie should run, if only to save us all from even more relitigation of the 2016 primaries.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I'd rather she didn't but it's understandable she'd want to after trying multiple times to win the seat. I'd like another woman candidate to give it a go for 2020 if possible.

Deleted member 2145

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
please no

I doubt she'll run again though. you can't just lose a layup against Trump and then come back to the primaries like "hey please support me again, I can beat Trump this time promise"

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's great you'd like to be president, but think holistically and about the greater good. It can't be you, even though I think you'd be a great president.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Doesn't seem like she will run again but just stating what her desire/dream is. It's not surprising she wants to be president.