• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SauceTakoyaki

Jun 24, 2019
Was going to post Kokkouku and Inuyashiki but's its been mentioned already.

Those OP's is hyypee!

Remember Death Note?

Last edited:

Salamande

Oct 25, 2017
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, without a doubt. I love how the whole cast joins in.

Blows my mind that this is still unlicensed.

Last edited:

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
All you kids with your 2000s and 2010s hype openings making me feel old as dirt. Need more classics!

Almost 30 years down the line and I still yell I GOT A BURNING HEART when this is on.

BIG CITY, kodoku na HEART TO HEART

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Danganronpa Future OP is pretty hype. It's a pity about the show itself.

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The obvious answer:

S-Cry-Ed, a show which only I have seen, is also really good:

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei's openings take on an entirely different meaning when you've read the manga, lol.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When I read the thread title "Sasageyo" started playing in my head. So yes, OP. You're goddamn right.

My second choice would be Jojo P5 final opening and lo and behold, the first post comes in and delivers. This thread started pretty well I'd say.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Symphogear AXZ OP:
Starts with the girls training and ends in them fighting the villains. A perfect OP hype arc.

kyo2004

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bogotá D.C.
Black Clover may have a generic plot/cliches but the openings they put are A+...

Wait... almost 150 post and noboby put this key OP from Naruto Shippuden?... it's almost criminal... xD

stone616

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Looked through this whole thread and was disappointed to not find any of theses.

Amazing Grace How Sweet The Sound

Also Ranka and Sheryl's duet

Shine