• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017

And that dance uff

Btw, don't watch it. It's not good. The sad thing is, it had a loooooooooot of potential.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
I don't watch anime much anymore, but some of my old faves were Slayers (Next especially, it must be muscle memory, I can still generally sing along with the Japanese opening after all these years), the original FMA series, Evangelion, X/1999, and some of the English dub openings because I was a child of the 90s lol.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017

Xam'd opening is amazing. The anime is great, too.

Latpri

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone remember the martial arts show Tenjou Tenge? I think that show has the biggest bad show to best OP ratio ever. I can barely name a character or tell you the plot but Bomb a Head has been stuck in my head for nearly two decades

Firmament1

Aug 15, 2019
Servamp had a pretty good OP.

Don't bother watching the anime though, it's not very good. The manga, on the other hand, is damn solid.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This song is so goddamn good.
It's fucking disgusting that no one posted the second opening for Naruto.
Is this Kung-Fu? Their Naruto stuff is always great.

For me, its gotta be JoJo OP number one to start.

Demon Slayer is good.

But my current #1 is the Sword Art Online: Alicization OP. Man LiSa gets me fuckin HYPED.

Hell female japanese vocals get me hyped more than 99% of others for some reason, idk why, but LiSa is hype defined. When I realized it was her on Demon Slayer too, it made me love it even more lol.

WGMBY

Oct 27, 2017
Boston, MA
Jojo's Part 2 - Bloody Stream is my favorite

I also really love Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OP1 and the OP for Kaguya-sama: Love is War

nachum00

Oct 26, 2017
I know it's a boring answer but it's Cowboy Bebop. There just isn't anything better.

But here's some other openings anyway.

And the best for last

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK

In the gym or before a match this is the hypest song

Haikyuu's third season OP. This season's match had been absurdly hyped up and the OP couldn't have been more perfect. The song, the imagery, it doesn't get better than this.

Sports anime all day every day

How do you do, fellow Haikyuu chads. Keep spreading the good word of the hypest anime.

Man this show is so wildly underrated. It's so damn good.