• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
Million Live
DNW4VePXcAEsEv0.jpg

Noytax

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Hey everyone! ArisuP reporting in :D
Been a fan of iDOLM@STER for many years now (mostly Cinderella Girls), so i'm really glad to be a part of the community here!

Favorite 765 Idol: Miki Hoshii
Favorite Cinderella Girl: Arisu Tachibana
Favorite Units: HappyHappyTwin and CAERULA.
Favorite Songs: Oh wow, there are so many i absolutely love, so i'll just type in my top 5: in fact, koikaze, saite jewel, chiisana koi no misshitsu jiken and ankira.

Sad to hear the news about Million Live mobage closing down, but it sounds like it had a pretty good run, almost 5 years. I've never gotten into the million live stuff myself, but i'll install Theater Days someday and try it out!

Last edited:

Noytax

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
For everyone playing Starlight Stage here, it's time for CinFes! It starts 10/31, 3PM JST.
SSR rate is also doubled up from 3% to 6%, so good luck to everyone!
I'm really hoping that i atleast get one SSR, got like 20K jewels saved up for this :D

m0t0k1

Oct 26, 2017
Man guys i am gutted that Million Live is gone. Probably the im@s game i played the most out of all of them. Gotta make sure i rip my stuff before everything closes down.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
For everyone playing Starlight Stage here, it's time for CinFes! It starts 10/31, 3PM JST.
SSR rate is also doubled up from 3% to 6%, so good luck to everyone!
I'm really hoping that i atleast get one SSR, got like 20K jewels saved up for this :D
I've decided to see if I can hit 70k (or was it 75k) so I can get a guaranteed draw. Over half way there.

I already have the CinFes Miku (two in fact) so there's currently no reason for me to draw at the moment.

TWILTY

Oct 25, 2017
Only got about 6.7k~ jewels saved up for Deresute; blew most of mine getting limited Fumika when she came back last month (so happy I got her at least). Was hoping CinFes would start a bit later, but here it is. I really want CinFes Kanade...

m0t0k1

Oct 26, 2017
I've decided to see if I can hit 70k (or was it 75k) so I can get a guaranteed draw. Over half way there.

I already have the CinFes Miku (two in fact) so there's currently no reason for me to draw at the moment.

It's 300 pulls so 75k jewels "every single pull gives you one star shine, if you have 300 of them during one gacha period you can choose one rate up ssr" So if you really want to have that miku you probably have to wait for a box on her?

more info on star scounting.https://www.reddit.com/r/StarlightS...e_regarding_star_shine_scout_star_shine_star/

m0t0k1

Oct 26, 2017
Was there any explenation why ML is done?
No but gree in general wasnt doing to hot and last event had like 16k players in total. Since TD started we have been having less and less players. Altough im@s was one of their money makers so gree is really in trouble after this. Stocks also dropped after the news. compared to CG who regulates about 37k also not a very big player group. So i guess it has to do something with gree and bamco. Because saw plenty of people still pouring in money to the game on twitter.

Oct 25, 2017
Well, at least Theater Days is still running. I really prefer the ML characters over the too gimmicky CG ones, so it would be sad if they are done.

m0t0k1

Oct 26, 2017
Well, at least Theater Days is still running. I really prefer the ML characters over the too gimmicky CG ones, so it would be sad if they are done.
No worries TD seems now the main go to game for ML fans. It just launched and doing fine for now. Don't know if you did the shizuka event today but it was CRAZY.

SideMatt

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cinfest pulls: Initial Mio dupe SSR, Yuki dupe SSR, Natalia SSR, and a Koharu SSR.

I don't care about these... I just want Kaede ;_;

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
https://twitter.com/deregori0919/status/925317811043364864 so this guy actually got featured in the ssr (sergeant in JSDF)

(expand tweet)

https://twitter.com/KAI71910968/status/916879442093338624 (video)

"what do you like about anastasia" "well besides her looks of course, she's a pure, honest good girl" hosts were like "so it takes money to keep producing your idol?" "yeah, in the worst cases i have to drop around 80k yen"

Noytax

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I used up the 20k jewels i had, and tried to get Anya, failed. Bought some more (30k), and i didn't get anything of worth. I'm absolutely fuming at the moment :( Well, i did get a couple cinfes and nonlimited SSRS, but it was Anya i was after. She is one of my favorite idols, so.
This is the second time i do this, last time was when i tried to get Limited Bride Rin on my old account.
Think i need a break from the game after this.

Rumi

Oct 26, 2017

Miki in front of the Halloween board. Hopefully her gacha is soon >.<

The ranking events for Theater Days have been brutal for me. I've only managed to make it into the top 50k once so far. I always get knocked out of ranking because I'm usually asleep for that last stretch of each event.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Forever immortalised as a blank faced guy in a black t-shirt. Seriously, it could be anyone!

rpmurphy

Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Miki in front of the Halloween board. Hopefully her gacha is soon >.<

The ranking events for Theater Days have been brutal for me. I've only managed to make it into the top 50k once so far. I always get knocked out of ranking because I'm usually asleep for that last stretch of each event.
Yeah, this last one was rough. The stamina drinks saved up from millcolle events help a lot, and building up 300+ live tickets is a good boost for a headstart on some events (not the last one). Basically for a good night's sleep, I stay above or at the minimum hovering the next tier cutoff.

Nocturne

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about if I should actually roll on this CinFes. I still want the exclusive Kaede or Mika, but... hmm. I already have Anya's perma-SSR and as far as I'm concerned it's her best. Might be better to keep hanging on.

m0t0k1

Oct 26, 2017
I used up the 20k jewels i had, and tried to get Anya, failed. Bought some more (30k), and i didn't get anything of worth. I'm absolutely fuming at the moment :( Well, i did get a couple cinfes and nonlimited SSRS, but it was Anya i was after. She is one of my favorite idols, so.
This is the second time i do this, last time was when i tried to get Limited Bride Rin on my old account.
Think i need a break from the game after this.

Wow my condolences. I try to keep it f2p because this and ml being death is the exact reason why i like to keep it that way. If you throw in another 25k gems you can get her anyway explained in the earlier posts for up rated cards you can get if you do 300 draws.. Hopefully you can get her again.

I am now afraid when miki drops in TD saved up 50k trying to get her but as we can see no guarantees even if you have a lot of gems.

Noytax

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Wow my condolences. I try to keep it f2p because this and ml being death is the exact reason why i like to keep it that way. If you throw in another 25k gems you can get her anyway explained in the earlier posts for up rated cards you can get if you do 300 draws.. Hopefully you can get her again.

I am now afraid when miki drops in TD saved up 50k trying to get her but as we can see no guarantees even if you have a lot of gems.

At this point i just don't know what to do. I'm so close to getting Anya, only 25k away, but i've kinda gotten to the point where i just feel like it's time to chill.
This happens far too often, so i think i'll just go f2p going forward, and try to limit myself to one 10pull every limited and cinfes. It's going to be extremely difficult, but i'll have to try.
Might even create a new account just to have a fresh start and get all free jewels from full comboing songs and the idol commu etc.

Good luck to you when Miki drops! Hoping you have better luck than i have :)
But yeah, it's pretty bad when even 50k isn't enough to get the idol you want, but that's how it is. It's just RNG.

m0t0k1

Oct 26, 2017
At this point i just don't know what to do. I'm so close to getting Anya, only 25k away, but i've kinda gotten to the point where i just feel like it's time to chill.
This happens far too often, so i think i'll just go f2p going forward, and try to limit myself to one 10pull every limited and cinfes. It's going to be extremely difficult, but i'll have to try.
Might even create a new account just to have a fresh start and get all free jewels from full comboing songs and the idol commu etc.

Good luck to you when Miki drops! Hoping you have better luck than i have :)
But yeah, it's pretty bad when even 50k isn't enough to get the idol you want, but that's how it is. It's just RNG.

I have a roll account on my mobile as well but while its nice to have its pretty hard to let go of the old account which i have been playing for 2 years. I have way more SSR and SR on there. If you just started it can still can be a decent decision. I still regret that i didn't get any of the Yui SSR but i spent already about 40k trying to get her so ill go and try to save up to 75k there aren't any special other cards i want anyway. It depends what you want before i started saving to 75k i used to just roll only at cinfes. So you usually get about 15k to play around so usually you get an SSR at least this way. Thanks for the luck wishes i havent had a hard time saving up in TD especially since you can draw with medals as well.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Downloaded Starlight Stage the other day. Even with guides this is pretty overwhelming. XD

rpmurphy

Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
The game has so many little features now but the gist is still the same: play songs, watch story commu, collect idols, rank up your upgradeable room furniture, play events.

OP
OP

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
Brace yourself fellas. New Triad Primus song coming to Deresute on the 19th. Hoping it's Trancing Pulse tier.

New CD for the 6th Cinderella Girls Election coming out next month too. Cover is nice:

A new Kaede song is always good too.