• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Damm man, started with a soul crushing one. that alliance vs secret game was tense. But show to me how much aghanim on tiny is overrated.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Oh nice, they seem to be starting earlish, so I catch several games. My itch to play Dota2 is coming back and will be squished as soon as I play 1 game XD

Edit: also Steam TV sooooo much more stable than Twitch.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
🦍 SPAM 🦍 THIS 🦍 KING KONG 🦍 TO 🦍 FREE 🦍 HONG KONG 🦍

Ive seen some twitch spam but im just perplexed at this one.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Matu was clearly the glue that held everything together and now Liquid is just falling apart.

Getting my super hot take in early so when I'm right I can look back.

Absent Uncle

Oct 25, 2017
Oslo
Keen vs tnc > whatever liquid is doing

*edit* eh it's kinda over and other matches are starting

*edit2* boy was I wrong!

Last edited:

Twinduct

Oct 27, 2017
so any recap/ highlight/ summery videos/ channels you guys recommend?
I look for one each year as I can't watch 99% of it.

Chairdeath

Oct 29, 2017
Have they mentioned who's doing play by play for main event? I know people are a bit down on him but Tobi always overhypes and I love it.

guru-guru

Oct 25, 2017
I try to watch NiP vs VP, but NiP's players are having crashes, so the game is paused half the time. I check out EG vs Fanatic instead, but the stream dies. I check out another stream and there are audio issues.

Why do Dota 2 tourneys in China always suck so much?

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newbee wins, eg loses
🤔

I try to watch NiP vs VP, but NiP's players are having crashes, so the game is paused half the time. I check out EG vs Fanatic instead, but the stream dies. I check out another stream and there are audio issues.

Why do Dota 2 tourneys in China always suck so much?
did u try steam.tv?