• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
n8zypia7d6i31.jpg

:<
That grief was bought to you by Monster Energy Drinks.

Randdalf

Oct 28, 2017
If they were showing new heroes in this game, it would have required a client update for people spectating in the client.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
EG with Fly didn't work, we might see changes there, I see Yawar joining his brother if RTZ is out.

VP might try again since they only choke at TI's.

Newbee NA might split, Pieliedie, CCnC and Yawar might find new teams.

NIP might disband, same as Chaos.

Randdalf

Oct 28, 2017
All Star always sucks

... except that one ARDM at the Summit many years ago, where both teams were tryharding.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
EG with Fly didn't work, we might see changes there, I see Yawar joining his brother if RTZ is out.

As soon as NIP was disqualified PPD made a tweet saying he was looking for oppurtunities in multiple reasons. Pretty sure they're already done as a team.

Turdburger

Oct 27, 2017

NiP is definitely done

EG with rtz/sumail/crit is what hasn't worked. Fly and s4 brought them from dumpster to respectable, just not quite top tier. maybe they'll stick together and try to fix that but I would have to think the rtz/sumail/crit experiment has gone on long enough

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I think MinD_ContRoL's Dark Seer and Gh's Wisp today shows it doesn't matter how much you nerf some heroes as long as their key functionality stays more or less the same, they'll always be useful.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Just woke up and saw Snapfire trailer, looks good, I'm curious what the cookies do. I saw someone mention in this thread that the trailer gave them vibes of the TF2 Meet The.. videos, and I agree. I like it. Also the lore, since she's Timbersaw's aunt...

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I don't really follow the Dota scene here in Peru, but from what I've read there's this guy whose stage name is "Chupetin Trujillo" (Chupetin meaning lollipop and Trujillo being the city he's from) who dresses like a clown for his show and was wrongly accused of using his show to groom minors or something like that, so everyone is like "Vas a caer Chupetin!", which translates to "You're falling down Chupetin/You're gonna get caught Chupetin!". I don't know how the whole GAAAAAA stuff originated but it's related to the Chupetin meme. People were even doing it during the Tekken World Tour event here last week.

Deleted member 20630

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Didn't realize Snapfire got announced today. She looks pretty cool.

I wonder if they're going to be announcing or teasing any other heroes this TI. It'd be a slight bummer if we only got 1 new hero announced this year.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sure, but all the main stage games I've seen have felt pretty samey. I didn't watch any of the group stage apart from some clowny OG games.
not really. Liquid played Dark Seer and Tinker to mix it up and take advantage of EG's picks. Infamous plays an old school 4 protect 1. Secret can also do weird picks from time to time.

Minutae differences between EG, VG and LGD, but probably because they're playing 'disciplined' Dota which still leads to some fun games to watch.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
have a feeling fly's the 1st to get cut from eg
if i'm eg boss i'd try my best to keep crit and sumail 1st things 1st

Dec 13, 2018
have a feeling fly's the 1st to get cut from eg
if i'm eg boss i'd try my best to keep crit and sumail 1st things 1st
The decision is usually in the hands of the players, which I think has been nice for Dota ... but yeah, i'm Sure the org should go to sumail and crit and say whatever you guys decide we can try and negotiate trades for etc to avoid sumail say replacing w3haa in liquid or whatever

I'm hyped to find out all the teams that are forming right now at ti. Also, hopefully nobody poaches from infamous and they stay together.

Last edited:

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
I hope matumbaman gets a nice team after this, I was pissed at liquid when they cut him but the interviews have mellowed me some.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
I hope that we get multiple teams of like 2 top tier players with some newer players mixed in from this shakeup.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
New hero looks awesome, loved that trailer.

and lol EG. They looked like a different team vs OG but Liquid absolutely annihilated them.

Cleve

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't get to watch past The first games last night. Did Grant have another pop off after the EG games??

Acinixys

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
Can we talk post TI nerfs

I call Tiny, Ogre, Ench

Tiny will be #1 on the nerf list

His tree volly is just WAY too strong late game. 6-7 1300 damage crits in a row is just silly