• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Head up: Bigscreen will be screening the event in VR. You can meet up other VR users and enjoy the livestream together on a virtual screen

All this is making me wonder what happened to support for the Dota 2 VR app. I've never had any issues using it, but it's been several months since I booted into that specific app since I only use it for tournaments.

I'd be exceedingly surprised if in the year of the launch of Index, they won't have this app updated and ready to roll.

I think they are behind schedule for TI11 being ready 😥
Damn it.

Mikarza

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Hyped for this and I don't even play Dota anymore (old fingers just make people angry).

But being just two hours ahead of Shanghai means that it's perfect times to watch for me in Australia.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
hate the time zone shit but whatever I'll get to watch 50% of the matches at least

dadjumper

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Why did you change the title and not just remove it? 令和 (Reiwa) as an era name literally refers to the current emperor of Japan and has nothing to do with China whatsoever

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't consider the time zones until now, especially that they're worse for EU than previous TIs. Maybe I'll catch some early morning Dota some days.

Compendium Prediction reddit threads
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Compendium Predictions Help (only for people who paid for the $10 Compendium)
Predictions lock in 12h
t1565830800z1.png

Day 1: Chaos, Keen, LGD, Liquid, Secret, TNC playing 3 series

Day 1 fantasy locks in like 11h
t1565827200z1.png

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
If you want techies meta your 322 license should be revoked forever and you are a horrible person

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017
Just want to thank you for the reference of the actual most hype DOTA caster of all time Ayesee.

StayHandsome

Nov 30, 2017
Oh shit is it in Japan this year? Maybe I'll actually be able to watch it. West coast is the roughest time zone for me to watch

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Probably won't watch any matches live. Weekdays is impossible now, whereas with US times I could watch after work. Weekends means no sleep at all, which is just not worth it.

Hopefully this is once, but never again.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've been exhausted since the last year by the near endless procession of major/minors, but TI is definitely something I'll carve a good chunk of time for. And thanks to my already unhealthy habit of Korean esports consumption the schedule is aaaallllll butter for me.

W1SSY

Oct 28, 2017
So ready for the International. Sad I won't be able to watch many matches live so will be doing vods.

I really hope that next year it is back in North America.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
dat cozy feeling doe

Think about it. It's the lower bracket final and EG are looking like they're going to win. You're sitting on the floor right in front of the players so at a crucial moment you throw a bottle at Rtz's head just to keep the 3rd place curse alive. You couldn't do that at Key Arena!

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017