• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Can we talk post TI nerfs

I call Tiny, Ogre, Ench

Tiny will be #1 on the nerf list

His tree volly is just WAY too strong late game. 6-7 1300 damage crits in a row is just silly
I don't think Ogre needs to be changed much. He gets a light nerf at most, and maybe in the form of some item nerf or something.

Io though....yeahhhhhhhhhh that Level 25 talent's gonna get a good stern talkin' to, as well as the other skills of the hero. Io is the new Batrider, no matter how much they nerf him, he'll still get picked and still be OP.

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty thrilled about the spoiler in the title. Sweet way to save me from having to actually sit down and enjoy watching some Dota after work.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Ogre only has a 45% win rate this TI so he's certainly not busted.

I think Alch needs to be looked at. Teams do not want to face him so he has the highest ban rate. Its just to easy for him to go away for 15mins and come out of the jungle with 3 items and wreck you.

is the only way we don't get a 2-time champ if LGD.PSD wins?

VG also don't have any winners TI no?

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
VG also don't have any winners TI no?
Nope!

ECpbqNSU8AAOdBo.jpg:large

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I kinda want LGD to win this TI only because it means that TI10 has a chance of being THE TI where a player/team becomes a two-time TI winner. I feel that's quite fitting and special with it being the 10th iteration of The International.

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
Pulling for Liquid to repeat. Love the org, the boys, the drafts and the play. Fuck ya'll perfect TI memers.

Speaking of TI, I see so many Lifestealer drafts into Faceless Voids and it seems like a terrible idea every single time. Why pick such a needlessly difficult game for your core?

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda want LGD to win this TI only because it means that TI10 has a chance of being THE TI where a player/team becomes a two-time TI winner. I feel that's quite fitting and special with it being the 10th iteration of The International.
Second this. It's fun to keep having a non repeat winner for as long as possible.

52club

Oct 27, 2017
I agree LGD would be a good outcome. Also I think EG has a shuffle of RTZ, S4, and Fly leave.

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017
Debating taking a nap, don't really care about the first match and I know I'll fall asleep before/during LGD-OG if I try and stay awake.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ECr_Q_2VUAAQDPC

Game, game, cosplay, game

Oh wow all the prizes are million + now.

That's about 200k per player before taxes/teamcuts for everyone playing minimum

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to laugh if this Io strat blows up on Secret. Ana spent the first half of the year in a log cabin perfecting his craft.

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
I really wanna know why no one else was confident enough to pick wisp and abuse it

is it really that hard to play for pro carries

you just farm your items and run as 5 lol

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
VG didnt even try to counter or stop the IO. They just let Nisha farm.

It's pretty fucking OP and I would say went better than even the OG games.