• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 9327

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
tih-otm4u4k.png

Launch Trailer

Dev Diary #1

Reviews
Nerd Reactor | 5/5
UploadVR | 9/10
Meristation | 8.5/10
PushSquare | 8/10
Playstation Universe | 7.5/10
vrgamecritic | 81/100
Washington Post | No Score, Recommended
Eurogamer | No Score
Metacritic
Opencritic

FAQ
Q: Which languages are supported?

A: There are dubs/subs for English, Spanish, French and German available.

Q: Is this digital-only?
A:
No, there is a PS VR retail version available exclusively at Gamestop (29,99$ / 34,99€). No retail versions are available for Oculus Rift/HTC Vive.

154853b1.jpg

Q: Does it support motion controllers?
A: Yes, The Invisible Hours fully supports PS Move, Oculus Touch and Vive Motion Controllers.

Q: Does it support PS4 Pro?
A: There is no official information about PS4 Pro support. AFAIK it doesn't support it right now. Graphics look a bit blurry.

Q: Which Engine does it use?
A: It runs on Unreal Engine 4.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 9327

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gentle bump because I want to reserve the first reply for future additions and also because I just recently finished the final version of my very first OT for this incredible game. Last but not least imo this game doesn't got much attention here on ERA and I wanted to fix that. Tequila Works did an incredible job not only with this game, but with pumping out a lot of high quality games in such a short time (The Sexy Brutale, Rime and The Invisible Hours all in 2017!).

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I absolutely loved this game. It's so well done. Hugely underrated IMO.

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was really interested in this until I saw the strange price of £34.99 when the US release was $29.99. Still interested and all the previews, impressions and reviews make it sound like my kind of game but will wait to pick it up when I'm not overpaying.

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
I will pick this game up when it get's a decent discount. The price is already a bit steep, and then, on top of it the retail is €5 cheaper, while it normaly is the other way around (for well known reasons).

OP
OP

Deleted member 9327

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was really interested in this until I saw the strange price of £34.99 when the US release was $29.99. Still interested and all the previews, impressions and reviews make it sound like my kind of game but will wait to pick it up when I'm not overpaying.

I will pick this game up when it get's a decent discount. The price is already a bit steep, and then, on top of it the retail is €5 cheaper, while it normaly is the other way around (for well known reasons).
While the price at first seems a bit high this game easily takes you ~10hrs to complete and a bit longer if you go for Platinum (on PS VR). You can basically finish it in 2-3 hrs if you follow just one character, but then you would miss out on most of it's characters and story.

Ogni-XR21

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Definitely on my radar, but as others have said, this being 39.99€ on German PSN is just too much right now. Will definitely get it in the long run run, but not including PAL premium tax.

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
It's not the game's fault, I rarely buy any game close to launch at full price. My backlog already is so tall I probably couldn't melt it down if there wasn't any new game in a full year or two. XD

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
I Platinumed it recently and it was fucking fantastic. Came in with relatively low expectations and they were completely shattered (for the better)! The performances were really top notch, and working to figure out everyone's actions through the events of the game was super enjoyable.

Deleted member 18407

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bought this game blindly at GameStop and I couldn't have been happier with it. It's such a great experience and I hope more people give it a shot. There's nothing else quite like it and it's the kind of thing that VR adds so much to.

Joystick

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for the OT! I didn't realise that it was so well received. I'll definitely keep it in mind once I get through some backlog.