- S1 was one of his favourite games.
- Fatigue set in because all the titles felt the same.
- It lost what made it feel special. You could see the choices were just an illusion.
- Old engine that only felt older with each release.
- Even though The Council has it's own issues it builds on the Telltale style gameplay, something their own games didn't.
- Overworked staff burnt out from churning out the games started leaving the studio. A point he wants to come back to in the future is how publishers can burn out developers then just get rid of them.