• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Jim is the one person I'd rather spend money on than stupid horrible microtransactions that will only validate the horrible practices games are doing and will continue to do. Darn horse armor.

Oct 29, 2017
Fun video, good stuff! I smiled all throughout! (How's that for positivity!?)

Only thing I would change is perhaps swapping out D3 Publisher for Koei-Tecmo with Lust. They embody that sin much better than D3 Publisher, especially within the AAA realm (and especially when talking about Team Ninja's output!)

I laughed haughtily at the section for Wrath. Fuck Konami indeed!

Keep on that bone Jim. These dickheads deserve it!

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
One thing is for sure, I'm going to look closely at Anthem before I jump in regarding the microtransactions. It has no single player so they may feel comfortable filling it with all sorts of MTX. It would be funny if Warframe handle MTX better than Anthem, a pay to play game. I can buy just about everything in Warframe without spending a penny (Tennogen, items created by freelance artists and modelers are the exception since they share profits with Digital Extremes iirc).