• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta be honest, I lose my patience at the dialogue. It seems like every interaction triggers a voice line.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty good. The narration reminds me of Stories: Path of Destinies.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PlayStation blog said it would launch on Summer, did they give a specific date today?

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Is this coming to Game Pass?

Edit: game looks lovely, not sure about the narration, depends how heavy it is through the game and if it strikes a balance. I liked the narration in Hue and Thomas Was Alone, but didn't care for it in Bastion.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
On launch? Or anytime in the future after release? As for as launch, there has been no official announcement confirming it so the answer is no. Obviously we have no idea if it ever comes to Game Pass anytime in the future after release
Yep, I just meant at launch. I will gladly pick it up at launch for XB or Switch, then, depending on reviews/performance. Thanks for the info.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
The narration can be cool, if done well. Thomas Was Alone did it great, Bastion just in parts. The trailer had the narration and the dev speaking at the same time which resulted in very few pauses. Let's hope the game has some breathing moments between the narration when solving puzzles. I like the atmosphere of the game though.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
It is, however I can see how him saying Xbox One exclusive could be confusing.
That confusion is on purpose. All the companies do it. You always see people months later still think a game is Xbox exclusive or PS4 exclusive or Switch exclusive because it was announced at a console-specific event where only one platform was specified.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I don't think the dev commentary was necessary, but 1:15 - 1:50 was pretty much enough to sell me on the game.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
I'm sorry but that demo was terrible. Visually it looks great but the narration and interruptions were too much for me.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I don't mind the narration. Certainly if it's every 5 steps that's one thing. But I don't get the sense that's what it actually is once you get into the gameplay.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Love everything I'm seeing, except I hate the constant narration. Ruins the atmosphere for me.

I suppose I've got used to games like Inside etc where there's no narration, you can just get totally soaked in to the atmosphere of the world itself and use your imagination to fill in the gaps.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Looks good! Although I am worried about the narration. Some games do it well, but most of them don't.