• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

The Last Campfire announced by Hello Games (No Man's Sky, Joe Danger)

Transistor

Void() Crash() Purge()
Oct 25, 2017
Cloudbank
100% in. Hello Games' dedication to the continued support of No Man's Sky has been nothing short of amazing, so I'll gladly check it out.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017

https://thelastcampfiregame.com

The Last Campfire is an adventure, a story of a lost ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home.

ON A JOURNEY
Travel deeper into the lands beyond the dark forest and overcome the adversities before you.

UNCOVER A WORLD
Discover beautiful wilderness filled with lost folk, strange creatures and mysterious ruins.

LIGHT THE LAST CAMPFIRE
Find hope and carry it with you on your Journey to light The Last Campfire.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London

Hello Games, the company behind No Man’s Sky, tonight unveiled a surprise new game, called The Last Campfire.

According to Hello boss Sean Murray, the game is an adventure about “a lost ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home.” It’s set in a wilderness of “lost folk, strange creatures and mysterious ruins.”
More in the link: https://www.polygon.com/game-awards-tga/2018/12/6/18129593/the-last-campfire-trailer-hello-games-tga-2018?utm_campaign=polygon&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

FairyEmpire

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a cute little project, not particularly unique in terms of style but very charming. Keeping my eyes on this.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Stunning.

Glad that Hello Games is still interested in making smaller scale games.

PunishedSoul

Alt-Account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
I'm not sure I understand what kind of game this actually is, but that was a beautiful trailer with a song I'd love to own, and Hello Games dedication to improving No Man's Sky, honestly, well past the point they needed to and it regularly becoming a significantly better game has me keeping them on my radar.