• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
100% in. Hello Games' dedication to the continued support of No Man's Sky has been nothing short of amazing, so I'll gladly check it out.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017

https://thelastcampfiregame.com

The Last Campfire is an adventure, a story of a lost ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home.

ON A JOURNEY
Travel deeper into the lands beyond the dark forest and overcome the adversities before you.

UNCOVER A WORLD
Discover beautiful wilderness filled with lost folk, strange creatures and mysterious ruins.

LIGHT THE LAST CAMPFIRE
Find hope and carry it with you on your Journey to light The Last Campfire.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a cute little project, not particularly unique in terms of style but very charming. Keeping my eyes on this.

element

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Stunning.

Glad that Hello Games is still interested in making smaller scale games.

PunishedSoul

Alt-Account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
I'm not sure I understand what kind of game this actually is, but that was a beautiful trailer with a song I'd love to own, and Hello Games dedication to improving No Man's Sky, honestly, well past the point they needed to and it regularly becoming a significantly better game has me keeping them on my radar.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Just spied the trailer for this in the XGS thread and it looks incredible. Really nice to see Hello try something completely different again.

Excited to see its next reveal, hopefully this years TGA?