• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tree from Happy Death Day shoving a pipe into G's eye before escaping on a train

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
A random armored core cutscene with mechs and narration, I dont watch tv any more or go to the movies so luckily it works out that there were no people in the cutscene.

Deleted member 2618

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Opening scene of RE2 with the cast of Inglorious Basterds. I dunno how to picture that lol. Brad Pitt putting Umbrella logos in zombie heads?

Dijital_Majik

Oct 27, 2017
The cast of It's Always Sunny as members of the Order 1886.... actually fits?

At least the D'Argyll family:

Dennis as Lucan (or even Lafayette)
Dee as Igraine
Frank as Lord Chancellor

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Lol Yazuka 0, the scene where the guy claims he's a robber to the cops to get Majima to fight him X JoJo characters.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
The karaoke scene in the beginning of Yakuza 0 by way of the cast of DARK.

:thinking:

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The final boss encounter of God of War with the cast of Interview With a Vampire. Would probably be great if Brad Pitt can buff up enough!

mho79

Oct 28, 2017
The cannibal scene from Metro Exodus
re-enacted by the cast of Russian Doll

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Terry Crews from Brooklyn Nine-Nine as Commander Jaxon in Crackdown 3.

I would love to have seen that.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
AC Odyssey flashback with the Kimmy Schmidt cast. That'd work out pretty well actually. LOL

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
Dora in the Grey scenario a la Roma cast. Sofia is Dora. Adela is jade. Fermín is Eric. Oh this sounds awful...

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm. That's funny. I can't actually remember the last cutscene I watched. It's not like it would have been all that long ago. But for the last month at least, I've been playing games that happen to not have cutscenes. Beat saber. Dirt rally. Guilty gear. Oh wait! Tekken has cutscenes! That was it.

So I was playing the story mode in Tekken on PC. The last cutscene I saw I think was the one they rerun from Tekken 5 where kazuya and heihachi I have to fight all the jacks and then kazuya bails and

HEIHACHI MISHIMA IS DEAD.

That one. And it is played by the cast of Xena Warrior Princess.

Memory Pak

Aug 29, 2018
I sure would like to see the cast of Blade Runner reenact these slapstick capers from Worms Open Warfare 2...

"I've seen things you Worms wouldn't believe. Pirate ships on fire off the shoulder of level 4. I watched Supersheep and Concrete Donkeys glitter in the dark near Submarine level 13. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die." *waves before blowing up*

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently playing Valkyria Chronicles 4, and the last movie I watched was Aquaman. It probably ends up looking a whole lot like Aquaman.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
Monster Hunter World and Fantastic Beasts,oddly fitting.
Rathalos would ask Newt for belly rubs instead of attacking because well,that's him.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
i'm not sure if anything in slime-san has counted as a cutscene. they're all kinda just transition screens.

so that would make it the ending of SSBU's world of light starring the cast of arrested development.