• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Delayed indefinitely, doesn't sound too strange to me that Sony wouldn't take pre-orders for a game without a set date or even a window.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
likely just waiting to put it back up after they formally announce a date

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
We're very possibly a year+ away from the release. No reason to let people preorder.

Mr_Blue_Sky

Oct 25, 2017
Probably a combination of the game getting delayed indefinitely + people requesting pre-order refunds

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
if a game doesn't have a release date currently they prob shouldn't sell it anymore until it does again

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feels like it's going next gen.

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
Countdown is still going on my purchase. 53d 01h 38m. I was expecting to have been refunded by now.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
honestly that makes the most sense at this point. Lined up as a major ps5 game it could make even more of an impact, like breath of the wild did on wii u and switch. Have a cross generational launch
They did it for the wii u because it was a total flop. The ps4 is one of the highest selling games ever. It would be alienating and pissing so many people off if they did that

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
My pre order is stilli showing in my purchased library on the PS4.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
They've done this with other games that were delayed. Watch Dogs: Legion (the only one I can think of)

Hopefully the refunds will go smoothly for everyone.

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Amazon actually canceled my collector's edition pre-order. I hope these come back in stock when they finally have a release date ready.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah makes sense, they probably don't want anyone preordering it when there's no official release date currently.

AllBizness

Banned
Mar 22, 2020
Kinda hard to sell 10+ million with no large retail presence and now retail is closed, so the game is delayed because of that. AAA gaming is receiving a huge blow because large big buggeted titled games are basically hatlitng development right now.