• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Thought people might be interested that this morning artists were allowed to post their concept art for TLOU2.

Most of the art posted is light on spoilers but could hint at environments and character interaction in game.

AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, NO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD

WARNING - ANY LINKS TO GALLERIES / TWITTER THREADS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS OFF SITE

If someone posts an innocuous artwork from a key moment in the game, and you say "Spoiler!", then you are the one who just made it into a spoiler!

Check ArtStation's trending page to search for art, TLOU2 will be dominating this page today: https://www.artstation.com/artwork?sorting=trending

Highlights:

Eytan Zana

eytan-zana-wlf-checkpoint.jpg

eytan-zana-waterfall-hub-artstation.jpg

Florent Lebrun

florent-lebrun-t2-046-tv-station-vista-v006.jpg

florent-lebrun-t2-612-sanctuary-v003.jpg

Jad Saber

jx-saber-t2-310-ellie-hospital-bridge-logo.jpg

Last edited:

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
Unlocking the concept art is one of my favorite parts of the game -- some really phenomenal stuff.

OP
OP
Servbot24

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clarification its not just Concept Artists, it is all artists working on The Last of Us Part 2. And there are huge spoilers in there, I would tag this thread with SPOILERS instead of No Spoilers.
I will clarify the OP, good call. No spoilers posted directly in this thread, but links are at risk for spoilers.

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
the game literally looks like its concept art. amazing artistic achievement going from concept art to 3D

th1nk

Nov 6, 2017
The game already looks soooo good, but I cannot wait to see the PS5 patch. What a great game, still happy I avoided all the spoilers and got to experience it as intended.

The artists are wizards, it is just straight magic to me as an engineer.

NunezL

Jun 17, 2020
Omg. Bearded Jesse. I want to play as Jesse man. Wish they'd have saved this design for another game where he can be the star because he looks so cool.

It's really crazy that every character thats been introduced in the sequel are so freaking interesting. Even Owen that looks like the most boring "white buff grunt from every videogame" ended up being a character i would have loved to play as.

bbg_g

Jun 21, 2020
Omg. Bearded Jesse. I want to play as Jesse man. Wish they'd have saved this design for another game where he can be the star because he looks so cool.

Yes Jesse is my favourite new character.

My fanfiction story is that he met up with Lev and Yara instead of Dina and Ellie and they team up as a gang to live on in the apocalypse.