• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

el_galvon

Jun 13, 2019
NIIIIIICE

Finally some news and maybe even a release dat...

This isn't the only Sony event that week.

giphy.gif

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
SWGETa said rockstar is planning a holiday 2020 release though
That's just speculation from his end though. The insider he spoke to simply said that it's their next game, there isn't any reason to believe this isn't the case. People need to stop peddling Bully 2 for 2020 like it's a fact, you're just going to be disappointed.

dmix90

Oct 25, 2017
Final audition before PS5 reveal event the same week? State of Play like event does not require a live presenter obviously.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
PS5 / Last of Us 2 simultaneous announcement?

I wonder if this show is embargoed.

SuperEpicMan

Oct 25, 2017
Still kind of wish they went with brand new characters and a brand new story away from Ellie and Joel, but still HYPE

I never really understand why people would want this. Whilst there were definitely some great secondary characters in the first game, Joel and Ellie were really the heart and soul of the game, and their story, growth as characters and chemistry is what made the game special for me.

NazzyQ

Apr 6, 2018
I never really understand why people would want this. Whilst there were definitely some great secondary characters in the first game, Joel and Ellie were really the heart and soul of the game, and their story, growth as characters and chemistry is what made the game special for me.
I agree. The characters resonated with me, and are an integral reason why I hold the original game to such high esteem