• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Altered

Oct 25, 2017
Cool. I love the feeling of getting news drop for games that were announced early.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The fact that it's an entire event with media attending probably means we're gonna get quite some info, right? Expecting gameplay, Joel and Infected reveal and a first look at the game's MP, and obviously a release date announcement.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
All I need is a release date, which conveniently will be my PS4 purchase date.

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Nov 21, 2017
I hope they don't show Joel and save his reveal for the actual game. Also please give us multiplayer footage along side a story trailer Naughty Dog.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Damn you Druckmann, when will your cruelty end!?

I'm half tempted to watch it, another part of me is worried about spoilers but I imagine they'll keep plot details tight for as long as they can. This is gonna be a big event, maybe even a multiplayer blowout :)

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping with it being an event of sorts we get some multiplayer details.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
awesome. I loved the first game and what we have seen so far of the second game is just as good and probably even better.

And I also have a high amount of faith in naughty dog.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
The sequel to possibly my favourite single player game of all time... god it's been a long wait for news. So glad we're finally hearing something!