• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Exciting!! Really looking forward to seeing how the game looks now compared to the last trailer.

Hopefully no significant downgrades, but I'm expecting a few. Surely there's no way to maintain that level of fidelity, graphical quality and animation in a non vertical slice of gameplay?

BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017
Re: the other 'event'.

At the end of the TLOU2 event the presenter says...One last thing. Join us tomorrow/Thursday/Friday to see the future of PlayStation.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
This isn't the only Sony event that week.

shocked-gif-12.gif

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't see Sony doing 2 events with a stage, media etc. attending in the same week, might as well merge the 2 into 1 big event at that point in my opinion.
Naughty Dog's in LA or something so obviously you have that event there, then they do the PS5 event in their New York theater and bring the same hands on TLOU demo around

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
It's more likely an State of Play. Yakuza 7 hasn't officially been announced for the West yet (they released the trailer then deleted it). That would be a likely title of a SoP.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Besides having a pretty amazing single player campaign, I found TLoU MP to be one of the best of its generation.

Hope we can get that same overall quality from TLoU2.