• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I''m guessing the other event will be either a State of Play or a The Last of Us Part II dedicated stream.

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
The last of us 2 in february, ff7 remake in march and cyberpunk 2077 in april

Good times ahead.

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
So, I just asked an Italian journalist if something will leak from the event, and he replied that the event has an NDA.
Finger crossed for the Outbreak Day.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
HugeDistantDogfish-size_restricted.gif
PracticalFondHoki-size_restricted.gif

DefiniteFamousCapybara-size_restricted.gif

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Zhuge's tease is either Tsushima or next-gen related, can't really see what else could Sony focus on.

That or a new State of Play.

tutomos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why everybody thinks the other event is not Last of Us related??? It's Outbreak Day week so why not dedicated it all to The Last of Us? One for the media and one for the fans.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone still have the high quality downloads for the PGW trailer and the E3 2019 gameplay? They're not available for download on gamersyde anymore. If someone could post the file that would be great.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe there's another media only event where they let the press play Death Stranding for a bit and then we'll get articles come October.

When was outbreak day again? 26th?

Kyle Barrett

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
It weird how all clumped together Sony's releases were in the mid-late gen this time round. It means we're left with a strange cadence in their lineup, they might be all clumped together early next gen too.

Guerrilla and Polyphony are probably the best bets to release something after Ghost of Tsushima.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
It weird how all clumped together Sony's releases were in the mid-late gen this time round. It means we're left with a strange cadence in their lineup, they might be all clumped together early next gen too.

Guerrilla and Polyphony are probably the best bets to release something after Ghost of Tsushima.
Yeah, I'm expecting the first wave of next-gen exclusives to launch within the first 12 months of the gen: being Gran Turismo 7, Horizon 2, a Japan Studio joint, as well as another game "borne" out of an exclusive partnership. The second wave might comprimise of God of War 2, Spider-Man 2 and something big (perhaps a new Uncharted) from the new studio in San Diego. In this same year, I bet Naughty Dog will tease their upcoming new IP.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Weren't there rumors a few days ago that TLOU2 was going to receive a huge PS5 upgrade through enhanced BC?
But that's not even a rumour, it's expected.
In fact I'm assuming PS5 lineup will be a lot of enhanced PS4 exclusives. Works for me

Last edited:

Deleted member 49319

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 4, 2018
I just platinumed the first yesterday and I've playing this game for six years.
That's my all time favorite platinum followed by Shadow of the Colossus and Demon's Souls.

ThousandEyes

Banned
Sep 3, 2019
will TLOU 2 regain its throne from Witcher 3 as the most highly decorated game of all time in terms of awards

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think so too much good game. This is not sure it will be GOTY with Cyberpunk 2077 and there are other big games FF7 Remake, maybe Elden Ring, Yakuza 7, Ghost of Tsushima, Ni-Oh 2, Halo Infinite...
maybe also BotW 2, new 3D Mario...

next year is packed!

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think so too much good game. This is not sure it will be GOTY with Cyberpunk 2077 and there are other big games FF7 Remake, maybe Elden Ring, Yakuza 7, Ghost of Tsushima, Ni-Oh 2, Halo Infinite...

Yeah, the original getting that many awards was super impressive considering it was up against a monster like GTAV, which got 160 awards on its own.

keidash

Jan 31, 2018
I'm expecting more Ghosts of Tsushima... but right now I'm expecting it as a ps5 launch title almost, or at least fully improved on ps5.

The 3 hours hand on will be the first time that press can play the game?

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
my good god, i will def not read/watch anything about it, 3 hours is very spoilery.

but i'm hoping for tech breakdown on both ps4 models.

That's a huge portion of the game when we consider the campaign could possibly be 12 hours long.

there are reports and rumours that this is a God of War situation, 30 hours more or less. I believe ND themselves said that it's their biggest campaign.