• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
  • New Features:
    • Photo Mode
    • Concept Art Gallery
    • Model Viewer
  • General bug fixes and improvements
  • Additional accessibility options

Very good to know Photo Mode will be there day one. I wonder if the additional accessibility options include gyro aiming?

Source: https://gearnuke.com/the-last-of-us-part-2-update-1-01-patch-notes/

More details:
OP can you add these notes!

Additional info:

1. Patch is 4 GB
2. Game is 93 GB before compression
3. Game is 78 GB after decompression.

Last edited:

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the photo mode will have the silly faces Uncharted had. Would be both hilarious and in bad taste

Agent Ottsel

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I'm really hoping for gyro aiming. It would be a very weird omission given all the accessibility options we've heard about so far.

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
Great news, Photo Mode is essential specially in a gorgeous game like this.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
A shame those 3 features aren't on disc.

Oh well.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Very curious about this as well. I know the game will probably get much harder and it's balanced around listen mode, but why not give the option to those who welcome the challenge? Absence of grounded mode is also surprising.
Where have you heard the game has been balanced around listen mode? Because I really hope that's not true. I loved how you could completely ignore it in the first game if you're using good headphones.

Ste

Banned
Jun 8, 2018
England
I've been playing the first one at 1080p 60fps on the ps4pro, do we know if the 2nd will have the option to play at these settings?

OP
OP
More Human than Human
Oct 27, 2017
Where have you heard the game has been balanced around listen mode? Because I really hope that's not true. I loved how you could completely ignore it in the first game if you're using good headphones.
From the people playing it. They said it would be much harder to play without it this time around, considering now it also shows your scent trail and dogs (and possibly other enemies?) take advantage of that.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
I've been playing the first one at 1080p 60fps on the ps4pro, do we know if the 2nd will have the option to play at these settings?
I've seen leaked footage of Ellie strolling through an incredible large area (like nothing I've seen from Uncharted or Last of Us), and considering the graphic fidelity, I think we're lucky that the game will run at a steady 30 fps.

Eirik Furu

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Weird of them to report on this now, as that update was available two weeks ago. Another update is set to arrive later this week, and that has a few goodies I'm not allowed to talk about.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
They couldn't get UC4 to run at 60fps outside of MP with worse graphics and a lower resolution. 0% chance this is running at 60fps on anything but next gen and/or pc hardware.

Weird of them to report on this now, as that update was available two weeks ago. Another update is set to arrive later this week, and that has a few goodies I'm not allowed to talk about.
đź‘€

Eirik Furu

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Hahaha. To a avoid further insane speculation: We're talking expected, smaller stuff here. I'm just not allowed to talk about it yet.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh.

Hopefully it isn't anything story related.