• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I couldn't see the patterning on the shirts properly until looking at the zoom in. Thought they were golf clubs and though ND were being absolute mad lads.

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
Amazing game, but horribly paced, and a couple questionable story beats I didnt enjoy, but overall a magnificent effort.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I know what the game was going for, but man I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't a big disappointment. Just didn't work for me

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
What a video game, it's wild it's been a year. Just got the plat last weekend on my playthrough at 60fps from the PS5 patch. It's easily cemented as one of the best games I've ever played , just top notch all around

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Played it once, but I'm pretty confident I'll never play it again. That first run was just so emotional and powerful that I would rather I remember those feelings than play through the game again knowing what happens. I was floored when the game switched gears nearly halfway through. I did not expect that at all. I actually thought the game was nearly over when it happened.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
One of my all-time favorite games for sure. Wish I could experience it again for the first time. Hope we get some Factions news within the next month or so.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
started it recently with the PS5 update... Abbie is so powerful and mobile. I was not sold on the idea of a TLOU1 remake, but after how fluid this combat is I think it would be a good idea. Excited to see how this game plays out (I know the opening spoiler but thats about it)

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I own the game...and have not opened it.

My wife and I were playing the first one together and then life and then....yeah. She was SUPER interested in the second one, so I picked it up at launch and got back into playing the first one so we can catch up....didn't happen.

I'll get around to it, I PROMISE.

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
Honestly still one of my favourite game. It was such a fun blast to play yet such a emotional punch to watch.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
One of the best games of last gen. Still gives me goosebumps when I think of my first playthrough. What an unforgettable experience

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
Happy so many enjoyed it, for me personally it was the biggest disappointment of the year. The pacing was horrible and the story beat and characters just didn't hit me like part 1 did.

FANTASTIC difficulty settings and accessibility options though, I can't praise that part of the game enough.

stersauce

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
san jose, ca
i can't believe i spent 25 hours in one weekend playing that game. it's really the only reason i don't want to go back and replay it. :(

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Been planning a replay soon now that it got that 60FPS patch. Easily one of my favorite games in the last 10 years.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Played it again it with the 60 fps patch and it had almost the same emotional impact like the first time. I remembered some scenes differently but the whole story was still stuck in my head.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wish the story and characters were as well executed as the very best parts of the game but oh well, still enjoyed it overall. Not really that excited for part 3 now though.

Jun 17, 2018
I can't believe it's already been a year, madness.

I appreciate that people enjoyed the game but I didn't really care for it enough to even finish it.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I love this game so much. The team put together something incredible and the performances are so amazing.

Comparing it to Uncharted 1, I think the biggest graphical difference is in the eyes. Something about Ellie's eyes in "That Scene" wouldn't have worked in Uncharted 1.

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
Never played it but it gave us some of the most insane threads I've ever seen on this site so I must thank it for that

nonoriri

Apr 30, 2020
Just got my take on my Ellie tattoo finished this week so perfect timing.

I really connected with this game, which is funny because I never wanted it to exist. But the characters and the plot stand way above the first game imo and it's depiction of trauma and grief was very personal to me. It was also incredible and refreshing to be able to play as female characters who are flawed and messy and get arcs generally reserved for men.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Truly elevated the medium for me.

The kinda videogame story you can talk about with your non gaming friends without feeling embarrassed.

but but.. MAH JOEL.

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One year of a great game!
But at the same time one year of Abby, ugh.

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought that was a golf shirt with a bundle of golf tees on it.