• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
So that's why it was taken down from every platform...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
After all this time, The Last Remnant on a Playstation system. Funny how that works, especially since it was supposed to be Square's first PS3 game.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Really a lost gem of a game hidden behind some complex systems and menus. Hopefully more people give it a shot this time around.

Jake2byFour

Oct 28, 2017
ohzrd5t.jpg

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
I hope this is a personal 3 fes like remaster where you can actually control the squads and not just some added gloss.

Also, make it so you don't fuck yourself by grinding.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
I remembered messing around with this just for a bit, I was confused with the combat

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the Dengeki article mentions "engine change", but there's nothing that implies UE4. maybe moved to the last version of UE3?

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I hope they're doing a lot of gameplay tweaks. There was something great buried in the original release but I felt like there was a lot of missteps, too.

GOAT OST though.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yay? I don't remember this game being well received when it came out like a decade ago. Wake me up when Lost Odyssey gets a remaster.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I remember the PS3 version of this game was still on Famitsu's most wanted charts years after it was released and after it was clear that it was never going to be released on the PS3.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
not sure whats more surprising between this and crystal chronicles coming back

whats next? the bouncer?

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
The Vesperia Remaster broke the timeline, now every game is being remastered. You can bet on that!

Next: Suikoden.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017

Ghost Slayer

Oct 30, 2017
Hmm, I played the game three times and droped all of them in the middle since I didnt understand the mechanic at all. I think I reached to the point having to fight order of the seven(?) and couldnt pass them. Maybe this time I can finish it lol

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
so what kind of game is this

looks kind of like those bladestorm games KT makes

oh god no, its strategic turn based.......you basically command multiple units on the field and tell them to engage a unit which then becomes turn based. You can surround units for combos and more..........but you may be intercepted in mid route to a unit, its a rather easy system to get used to once you play it