• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Such a weird thing to complain about. Why in the world should anyone that's not black want to say it or feel entitled to say it.

It's like complaining that you can't murder people or burn down buildings anymore. Yes, that's a good thing.
You'd think so but for sociopaths who take pleasure in hurting and destroying others, being "restricted" like this is an affront to them.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As a white man, I for one just have no idea how I'm going to proceed with my routine activities without uttering the word that was formed to make black people feel less than human.

/s...shouldn't be needed but just in case

PinaColada

Oct 27, 2017
I just imagine Frank Reynolds doing his I just want to say the N word song in IASIP lol.

Why the fuck does he want to say it?

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
But you can't
Right after his penis.

ELEC3qkX0AE3G7I

if only the left could remove this dick.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
No idea who this guy is, but I'm guessing he's a well known racist?
The vids in Jersey_Tom's post break down the deal with him:
Conservative talking head. Runs a fake "university" which is just a You Tube channel where a bunch of other conservative talking heads and "anti-SJW" jackasses spew bullshit for 5 minutes or so at a time.

Check out Shaun's run down of PragerU videos.

Or for a more humorous look, Some More News.

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
Why doesn't he make himself feel better and just say it? If he's such a provacateur why is he saying "the N-word"? Cunt.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I'm getting this feeling and sorry if it seems brash. But I got a real good suspension that somehow when he isn't in front of a camera. Prager over there has no problem throwing the N word around like it's going outta fashion

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't he write an article whining because he wife didn't want to sleep with him and that all married women owe their husbands sex whenever they want?

Oct 27, 2017
The problem with these false first amendment fighters is they are painting a picture where the government cracks down on them if they say something, but what it really is, if they say something shitty, they will face repercussions for their speech. They want to get to say awful shit and not be criticized, that has zero to do with freedom of speech.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
But he can say the n word, it's not like they'd throw him in jail for saying it. He just wishes he could call people it without people criticizing him and hurting his poor little feelings.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Didn't he write an article whining because he wife didn't want to sleep with him and that all married women owe their husbands sex whenever they want?

Yep:
Media Matters said:
The Hill highlighted a 2008 column in which Prager argued wives "ought to consent to at least some form of sexual relations as much as possible," regardless of their "mood" :

Writing on TownHall.com in December of 2008, Prager compares a man's obligation to go to work, regardless of his "mood," to a woman's obligation to have sex with her husband.
"Why would a loving, wise woman allow mood to determine whether or not she will give her husband one of the most important expressions of love she can show him? What else in life, of such significance, do we allow to be governed by mood?" he writes.
"What if your husband woke up one day and announced that he was not in the mood to go to work?"
He goes on to compare a wife's commitment to meeting the needs of their children or parents or friends even when not in the mood to having sex with her husband, asking that, because the woman is doing what's "right in those cases, rather than what their mood dictates," "Why not apply this attitude to sex with one's husband?"

Prager also argued in 2011 that as a result of feminism, women squander the "decade or more during which [they] have the best chance to attract men" by instead being "preoccupied with developing a career." Prager noted that women are "not programmed" to prefer a career over a husband and family, and that "most women without a man do worse in life than fish without bicycles."

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
A sensible group of people has managed to pressure society into calling out and shaming those that say something that should never be said in the first place. So, yeah, it's a win for humanity, whoever has a problem with this should take a long look in the mirror at the very least.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
It's killing some folks that they can't say it freely without consequences. The fuck you even want to say it for?? Are they losing sleep over this?? Never sleep again please.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Is the N-Word like the McRib for old white people? You don't notice life without it when it's freely accessible but when it's gone suddenly everything just crumbles?

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
White people can ask black folks for permission to start using the word again right after we correct all instances of systemic and institutional racism.

If we want to say the word that badly, we know what to do.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it so impossible to just not say the fucking word? If you're not black you shouldn't be saying it at all, and if that bothers you, then you're probably a racist. Why else would you say that word as a non-black person?

Garble Slew

Oct 27, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia
Pretty certain the left would not approve of the K-word either.

Seriously, what the fuck is he talking about? I know asking for logic out of Dipshit Prager is too much but what a bizarre thing to say. There are countless words that if you use around a decent, compassionate person will get you shut the fuck down. The K-word obviously falls into that category.