• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Conservative talking head. Runs a fake "university" which is just a You Tube channel where a bunch of other conservative talking heads and "anti-SJW" jackasses spew bullshit for 5 minutes or so at a time.

Check out Shaun's run down of PragerU videos.

Or for a more humorous look, Some More News.

Goddamn, I feel 50% stupider now even just watching the analyses of the stupid. Incredible.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
This guy trying not to actually say the N-word:

n08A8NO.jpg

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
I always ask taht question, always met with radio silence

A few arguments I've seen :

"First the N word then the R word, when will it end?"

"All bad words should be banned, you either are OK with them all or not with anyone of them, you can't cherry pick which one we should and shouldn't use"

"Racism isn't part of my culture so there is no offense in using it here"

Speaking fo the last argument. I want to share something but apologies in advance if I'm wording this wrong. I'm not secretly trolling but want a different opinion in this matter.

I'm from Kuwait and English is taught as a second language here. One of my friends who is black used the N word while talking to our other black friend, I responded negatively to the use of that word.

I said, "Why use a word that isn't part of our vocab? Why set a barrier that isn't established here? You know that racism isn't a prevalent issue like in the USA.

Is this point fo view flawed?

Last edited:

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
A few arguments I've seen :

"First the N word then the R word, when will it end?"

"All bad words should be banned, you either are OK with them all or not with anyone of them, you can't cherry pick which one we should and shouldn't use"

"Racism isn't part of my culture so there is no offense in using it here"

Speaking fo the last argument. I want to share something but apologies in advance if I'm wording this wrong. I'm not secretly trolling but want a different opinion in this matter.

I'm from Kuwait and English is taught as a second language here. One of my friends who is black used the N word while talking to our other black friend, I responded negatively to the use of that word.

I said, "Why use a word that isn't part of our vocab? Why set a barrier that isn't established here? You know that racism isn't an a prevalent issue like in the USA.

Is this point fo view flawed?

Racism not being a part of one's culture is such a horse shit response. Every god damn culture has a boatload of racism in it. Not only that but if someone was from a magical culture where racism somehow never existed then using racial slurs basically introduced racism to that culture because it ignores the long and very ugly history of the word and what it was use for.

Its just another "clever" response that is in fact real fucking dumb if you apply even a small modicum of logic and thinking to it.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
Prager U dropped the mask and went full fash about a year so this is completely unsurprising and long expected.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Beyond his desire to say the N-word, it's false to say anybody on the left would support using the mentioned slur for people of Jewish descent outside of that group(at least in regards to the social left).

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How about this crusty cunt goes and fucks himself.

Oct 26, 2017
Of course, the racist turd said this shit during Black History Month .

The sooner he croaks, the better. And he can take PragerU with him.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
170,000+ words in the English language and white people are obsessed with the one us pesky blacks get to use.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
...say it for what?

I mean you're not a part of the community and the only other use is to insult/dehumanize.

Such an odd infatuation

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I'm white. I can say it if I choose. I choose not to. Neither the n-word, nor any racial slur. Not because of potential consequences, just because I try to be a decent person.

thoughthaver

Banned
Feb 6, 2020
dennis praeger beats his wife. no, i have nothing to back that assertion, he just has powerful wife-beater energy.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
The best thing about the remark is that it's a scathing damnation of the right.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea who this is but I see an old white guy so whatever he thinks on the N-word is irrelevant and his input on how it should be used is as well as it's not his fucking business.

KadeYuy

Oct 30, 2017
Don't kids still read to kill a mocking bird or whatever the classic book which has it in it? I think people still say it aloud when doing readings or plays and stuff.

So the only other situation that isn't calling someone it is having a discussion about it in which the subject should be how awful it is which means n-word is just fine.

From the video it sounds like he's implying the left only care about black people and not other minorities which is why they gathered together and decided other derogatory words are ok to say aloud but n-word can't be.

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
From the video it sounds like he's implying the left only care about black people and not other minorities which is why they gathered together and decided other derogatory words are ok to say aloud but n-word can't be.

The mistake is taking what he says at face value rather than as some thin veneer for wanting to exult in inexcusably racist language.

KadeYuy

Oct 30, 2017
The mistake is taking what he says at face value rather than as some thin veneer for wanting to exult in inexcusably racist language.
I meant to make this sound like some weird illuminati meeting where all the leftists gather and decide on the culture they want to push aka idiocy. Prager is racist