• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
This guy is a noted clown. So many videos of him just being idiotic

BU-BUT WHY CAN'T I BE RACIST MUH FREE SPEECH

Oct 25, 2017
Who the fuck even WANTS to use that word? (Outside of actual black people)

Like, I have zero desire to spew undeserved, unfiltered, unadulterated, and uncalled for hate - the word never enters my fucking mind.

Racist fucks stay racist or something.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
So this bitter old racist is sad he can't openly use a racial slur without being called racist? He actively wants to engage in hate speech but feels like he is the victim, it's just disgusting.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
This guy trying not to actually say the N-word:

n08A8NO.jpg
When Trinidad James comes on and you want to sing along

ExpandedKang

Oct 30, 2017
Google are such cunts for signal boosting this oxygen thief's content. I see it on facebook as well. When will these platforms have some guts and take a stand?

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I try to listen to a lot of conservative radio. It helps me frame opinions and understand talking points better as someone that considers some himself moderate left. This is pretty heightened shit relative to usual Dennis Praeger.

This will get him off the air.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Paraphrasing Dave Chapelle; "You ever see something so racist that you can't even get mad!? You laugh and go that shit was racist!

like Damn! White people always be tripping over themselves to say this word.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
I try to listen to a lot of conservative radio. It helps me frame opinions and understand talking points better as someone that considers some himself moderate left. This is pretty heightened shit relative to usual Dennis Praeger.

This will get him off the air.
Very optimistic outlook. I'm praying that you'll be right and that PragerU will follow swiftly afterwards.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
This guy's MO is making middle school level edgy comments and conservative think thanks throwing money at him.

He clearly sprinkle's it on sentences like it's his job....because it is.

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm... so... confused... I don't ever remember being able to say the n-word, and I am 31 years old. I thought this was going to be from a black persons perspective, but an old white dude is just laughable.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
"It's idiotic not being able to say the n-word"..."of course you shouldn't ever call anyone the n word".

THEN WHY DO YOU WANT TO SAY IT SO BAD?!!

Dec 31, 2017
Like, what does this even mean? What are contexts for "just saying the n-word." If you're working an academia people use it for historical accuracy etc. In literature it's still there. But in what other contexts do you even need to use it, a wholesome discussion with friends?

You can say it but there are very very few contexts where it is necessary (in good faith). Otherwise it's just contrarians being upset about being called out on it.

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
Who's stopping him from saying it? It's not illegal. Go ahead and say it, fucker. It's not like it would affect his racist base anyway.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
This particular outburst is probably related to the Oklahoma professor who was chastised this week for saying "ok boomer is the equivalent of saying n*****".

People like Prager would love to open the door to false equivalencies like that, but can't get off the ground floor because the word is taboo.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Physics and our current level of technology don't allow us to create a violin small enough for this clown.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Well it is true and that is a good thing. Gotta admit, that we used to say that word quite a few times when I was young, simply because we didn't know better as white little German idiots growing up in a mostly white village. But growing up you just realize that using that word does not make you cool and it actually is hurtful. So yeah, it's just a slur that should not be used in any context and it's good "that the left made it impossible to say it".
Whining about that is just pathetic and I guess I am glad that I have never heard of that Prager guy before.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Ahhhhhh it feels good as a black man to say it whenever I please. Well my life isnt no different because I get to say it so hwy does he want to say it so much???

170,000+ words in the English language and white people are obsessed with the one us pesky blacks get to use.
Right its so goddamn hilarious. They just hate being told they cant.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
im so white and so wanting
to say the n
word

Dude Abides

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Like, what does this even mean? What are contexts for "just saying the n-word." If you're working an academia people use it for historical accuracy etc. In literature it's still there. But in what other contexts do you even need to use it, a wholesome discussion with friends?

You can say it but there are very very few contexts where it is necessary (in good faith). Otherwise it's just contrarians being upset about being called out on it.

here, Prager apparently was talking about how Truman used to say "the n-word and 'kike'" all the time, and a caller asked Prager why he said "kike" but censored himself when it came to the n-word.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Dennis Prager continues to be human garbage? I'm genuinely shocked. Like how do you even respond to this shit anymore, it's like a wave of stupidity coming from the right nowadays.

Oct 25, 2017
As a white person, I live in agony every day knowing that I cannot simply be a racist without some people reacting to it.
You think you have it hard? Imagine not being able to be a racist without consequences.

Please support my Patreon

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when America used to be great and we could say the N Word? Politically correct liberals have ruined this country, but Donald Trump is going to fix all that in his second term!