• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BigAT

Oct 30, 2017
"Don't say the N-word."

Dennis Prager:

n08A8NO.jpg

Oct 28, 2017
Some one clarify this. (Watch the clip not just the headline please)

Is he saying people should be able to discuss the history of the word and its uses in a antiseptic state and saying the word allows for proper examinations?

Or

Is he saying people should be able to use the word as they see fit as long as there is no malice in the intent?

Both of these premises are extremely stupid HOWEVER, the latter is the subtle racist pablum (under the guise of freedom of speech and the Constitution ) that they hold so dear. This is the traps they set to get people to join their matrix of deceit without knowing. It is a mastery of bullshit that would almost be impressive if it wasn't so dastardly.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's simple.

Dennis Prager and people like him view black people as below him. Because of this, their lizard brains literally cannot fathom that a black person can tell them not to do something. Non-blacks saying the N-word is the one arena that blacks constantly (and successfully) police. People like Prager can't handle that. It simply does not compute.

I honestly don't think he wants to say the N-word because he thinks it'll gain him something. He wants to say it simply because a group of people he views as inferior are telling him NOT to. It's raw contempt for an entire race of people.

Oct 28, 2017
It's simple.

Dennis Prager and people like him view black people as below him. Because of this, their lizard brains literally cannot fathom that a black person can tell them not to do something. Non-blacks saying the N-word is the one arena that blacks constantly (and successfully) police. People like Prager can't handle that. It simply does not compute.

I honestly don't think he wants to say the N-word because he thinks it'll gain him something. He wants to say it simply because a group of people he views as inferior are telling him NOT to. It's raw contempt for an entire race of people.

"I'm an older white male who has be accustomed to doing whatever I want for my entire life with no one other than like minded white males to police my thinking. Why is it now I can't freely say what the 3/5 of a man can say freely? Where does this lapse in power come from and how do I destroy it?"

This is what I imagine they are saying.

MetalMagus

Avenger
Oct 16, 2018
Maine
I thought the thread title was one of those "bait and switch" deals where Prager is going off about the importance of Nationalism or how everything gets compared to Nazis these days.

But nope. He's actually talking about the ACTUAL N word. And I 100% know he's talking about the hard R version too.

Point of clarification for the thread through, Prager is anything but a "fool" - he's a regressive. He knows exactly what he wants, a world that more closely resembles 19th century America, and he's doing everything in his power to drag us back there.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
The Hill highlighted a 2008 column in which Prager argued wives "ought to consent to at least some form of sexual relations as much as possible," regardless of their "mood" :
Writing on TownHall.com in December of 2008, Prager compares a man's obligation to go to work, regardless of his "mood," to a woman's obligation to have sex with her husband.
"Why would a loving, wise woman allow mood to determine whether or not she will give her husband one of the most important expressions of love she can show him? What else in life, of such significance, do we allow to be governed by mood?" he writes.
"What if your husband woke up one day and announced that he was not in the mood to go to work?"
He goes on to compare a wife's commitment to meeting the needs of their children or parents or friends even when not in the mood to having sex with her husband, asking that, because the woman is doing what's "right in those cases, rather than what their mood dictates," "Why not apply this attitude to sex with one's husband?"
Ah yes, the same creepy "bedroom ethics" I was raised on by my Evangelical parents. Really fucked me up.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
It was a real big loss for the Klan and suprmacists when the n word was taken away.

I am not sure if getting control of the white house is enough to offset it.

Oct 30, 2017
Brave man wanting to say the n-word, won't actually say the n-word.

Like, if you feel so compelled to say it, don't mask it. It's like John Mulaney's joke about using the word midget vs. the n-word.

EternalWinter

Oct 27, 2017
Oklahoma, USA
When all these people were supporting making America "great" again, this is what they actually wanted. To be able to say the N word without repercussions. Racist piece of shit. Absolute garbage.

Bass2448

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck that guy, Why does he even have a platform?

sort of Off topic but to inject some positive nature back in here, This is a convo I overheard recently while out in public:

"You realize you can say it, I don't give a fuck homey, I know whats in your heart"
"Even if you rounded up every African American and individually they gave me permission, I still wouldnt do it"
"Why? Thats a free pass"
"Out of respect and reverence of a darker time"

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
His problem isnt that he cant say it, his problem is that he cant say it openly without any repercussions or blowback from regular ass people

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
We can't say the n-word, yet I've heard it more the last 4 years than in my previous 36 years of being alive.

tsampikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some white people feel really oppressed by this even though it isn't actually illegal to say it.

These people really want support over their profound desire to say it.

Last edited:

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
dude's a dumbass lmao

"What if your husband woke up one day and announced that he was not in the mood to go to work?"

like dude that's what pto is for
And if your wife having sex with you is "going to work", I think you've got some other problems going on. These people are like "My wife won't have sex with me, so the underlying problem is that she won't have sex with me". It doesn't take a great deal of thought to figure out that your wife never wanting to be intimate with you has a reason behind it.

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
What's the rules on saying the n-word here btw? Can I say "this nigga's wilding"? Can only black people say it? How do you know if they're black or not? Honour system?

Cus, you know, this nigga's wilding.

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Some one clarify this. (Watch the clip not just the headline please)

Is he saying people should be able to discuss the history of the word and its uses in a antiseptic state and saying the word allows for proper examinations?

Or

Is he saying people should be able to use the word as they see fit as long as there is no malice in the intent?

Both of these premises are extremely stupid HOWEVER, the latter is the subtle racist pablum (under the guise of freedom of speech and the Constitution ) that they hold so dear. This is the traps they set to get people to join their matrix of deceit without knowing. It is a mastery of bullshit that would almost be impressive if it wasn't so dastardly.

I think he's just making a basic use-mention distinction argument. He's saying you shouldn't "use" the word but you should be able to "mention" it. The N-word is pretty unique in that white people receive far more condemnation for "mentioning" the N-word than with other slurs targeted towards minority groups. For example, in the clip we see that he said the word "kike" and feels perfectly comfortable mentioning it. But he's receiving less blowback for mentioning "kike", and even saying that the Left doesn't "give a damn" about it.

(Note: I'm not necessarily advocating that white people should be allowed to mention the N-word myself, just trying to explain the argument that Prager is making, through my own understanding, as he is presenting it.)

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Why are white people so obsessed with saying the N-word?
It all goes back to the truism of being accustomed to privilege. Live life being allowed to act as you like or at least being constantly told as much means when suddenly doing what you want comes with consequences it feels like a violation. It's the same reason some straight men get angry that "you can't even tease/flirt with a woman anymore". They demand what they don't get to have or rather what they feel entitled to have even if it's something that you'd think would be inconsequential. Saying the N-word won't make any white person's life better. It doesn't make money suddenly appear. It won't fill up their bellies when it's uttered. It's not a word that can cure any illness. Hell if it was just about insulting black people, they're able to do so without slurs and still satisfy any sick intent to dehumanize that gets them off. It means so little but the very idea that it's something restricted to them personally means the world.

Last edited:

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
What a loss! Such a shame we can't openly dehumanize people with a grotesque slur!

Can this fucker take a walk into the ocean already? Prick.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Saying this was never acceptable when I was growing up. Obviously in different places this isn't the case but in my world it was always a very bad thing to say. Even when I raided in WoW during Vanilla and BC I never had guildies that said it. I feel like it's used more these days than when I was younger as it's almost like a rite of passage for alt-righters trying to find like minded people online.