- Nov 26, 2017
Well just finished the game
Spoilered random thoughts
* I was spoiled on Millium dying quite a while ago, though the only thing I knew is that it happened and not why or how, so I couldn't even be sure it was a real spoiler, but as soon as they revealed why Millium and Altina were created everything kind of fell into place so I was expecting that sword (heh, sword...) to drop all throughout the finale, and it did. RIP Millium, you were too blue and hungry for this world.
* Cedric deserves to be pile drived, nailed to a stake and then fed to Cerberus while the entire nation watches. Osborne too but we already kinda knew that.
* Olivier, Toval, and Victor being toast seems likely though you can never be sure with anime, but I'm totally sticking to the "No body" rule for Angelica until proven otherwise. It's not like death has been little more than a slap on the wrist in this arc to this point. Well, unless you turn into a sword then you're definitely screwed.
* Game became hilariously easy after the halfway mark, Brave Orders are just incredibly overpowered and it was actually a lot of fun experimenting with which Brave Order/party combinations can do the most ridiculous amounts of damage before the bosses even get a turn
* I honestly have no idea where the fourth game even goes from here. Hearing how some of the JP players have responded to it poorly makes me a bit apprehensive as I can totally see realistically how the fourth game could turn out to be a total dud after the craziness they built up in the finale, but I'll remain optimistic for the time being.
* Not gonna lie, Alisa suddenly teleporting in an ORBAL GEAH at the last minute after that fight was the hypest part of the final chapter, talk about throwing a curveball.
* GOD (Teehee)
* Did I mention Cedric can eat a dick? Maybe strangle him with Testarossa's glorious hair(?), that'll teach him a thing or two
Cedric, the chancellor and the ironbloods are huge pieces of shit. Fuck those guys