• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lozange

Oct 25, 2017
-Implying that Sophisticated Fight isn't the best
smh
(I'm actually not as huge a fan of Silver Will as some people, although I still like it well enough. Prefer some of the remixes that have been released over the years.
I'll happily admit that the other track you linked is one of the weaker ones though)

Thoraxes

Oct 25, 2017
Gehenna
I'm confused I thought TITS and TOCS were only loosely connected story wise? I see posts in this thread making it seem like you have to play TITS first in order to enjoy this game. Is that accurate? Or are people just being ridiculous.
The main stories of both game series are relatively self-contained, but there are characters that make appearances in both arcs.

As long as you start at the beginning of an arc (FC, Zero, Cold Steel 1), you're all good to go regardless of what your entry point is. Consider maybe looking into the other titles if your interest in piqued as they are also good games, but you don't need to play Trails in the Sky to appreciate what Cold Steel has to offer.

CS3 is where you really need to have knowledge of the other titles to fully appreciate the game.

Seri

Oct 30, 2017
Question, are the achievements for this version separate from the ones for the ps3 version?

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On the topic of play order, as someone who played fan translations of the crossbell games after playing cold steel 1 and 2, I think this is absolutely a better order since while both spoil the other to some extent, the context around cold steel spoilers in crossbell is a lot more present and so much more impactful imo

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
Game is much better than I expected. Characters, combat and music are top notch and really looking forward to learn more about the story.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
The main stories of both game series are relatively self-contained, but there are characters that make appearances in both arcs.

As long as you start at the beginning of an arc (FC, Zero, Cold Steel 1), you're all good to go regardless of what your entry point is. Consider maybe looking into the other titles if your interest in piqued as they are also good games, but you don't need to play Trails in the Sky to appreciate what Cold Steel has to offer.

CS3 is where you really need to have knowledge of the other titles to fully appreciate the game.

This is true, but an addendum to the bolded--

Zero/Ao have more than a few story threads that are direct continuations from plot points in the TitS trilogy. I'd highly recommend playing TitS first before playing Crossbell.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
This is true, but an addendum to the bolded--

Zero/Ao have more than a few story threads that are direct continuations from plot points in the TitS trilogy. I'd highly recommend playing TitS first before playing Crossbell.
Does Zero/Ao have fan translations out there playable from start to finish? I reconsidered it while sleeping but during the downtime there will be between CSII and CSIII's release I might just play the previous games, including Crossbell if somehow I can. Might even try one of the Sky game between the PS4 release of CSI and CSII.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Does Zero/Ao have fan translations out there playable from start to finish? I reconsidered it while sleeping but during the downtime there will be between CSII and CSIII's release I might just play the previous games, including Crossbell if somehow I can. Might even try one of the Sky game between the PS4 release of CSI and CSII.

TitS -> CSI/II -> Crossbell -> CS3/4 and CSI/II -> TitS -> Crossbell -> CS3/4 both work. The former is ideal, but the latter is fine too.

It's definitely strongly recommended to play TitS/Crossbell before CSIII.

Seri

Oct 30, 2017
OH one more question, if i have a ps3 save file for CS1 can i carry it over to CS2 on ps4?

Clocian

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 23, 2018
Posted this as a LTTP thread I just made.

WOW! What a game. Alright so I first played the first sky game back the year it released, and haven't played a trails game since I beat SC about a month ago. That game was also amazing, but this thread is for CS which I just completed. Quite amazing how we went from the tales of FC to what happended at the ending of CS. I mean WTF lol. Honestly the

shit dragged on way to long imo, I just wanted it to end, but everything after it was wild. Overall slow starts, crazy endings seems to be the thing with trails games.

While I still like Estelle more than Rean so far, Rean was still pretty cool. The other cast was great as well. Sara was ace, and you gotta love Millium.

The combat was much better than the sky games. Story was great as well once things stared rolling in chapter

Now I'm moving onto the crossbell games! Excited to see what went on in crossbell. Sucks the combat looks to go back to the sky era, but I'm sure the story will be great regardless. Then CS2 drops next month.

What a great series.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There are but the Zero one is unedited and is extremely rough (It's good enough that you can understand what's going on, but that's about it and some stuff like the notebook isn't translated at all which is a pain), and given that an edited version is like 80% done at the moment I'd recommend waiting a bit longer. The Ao one isn't perfect by any stretch, but it's definitely good enough imo, and I have doubts that NISA CSIII will be that much better tbh

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
TitS -> CSI/II -> Crossbell -> CS3/4 and CSI/II -> TitS -> Crossbell -> CS3/4 both work. The former is ideal, but the latter is fine too.

It's definitely strongly recommended to play TitS/Crossbell before CSIII.

I think I'll go with CSI/II -> TitS -> Crossbell -> CS3/4.

There are but the Zero one is unedited and is extremely rough (It's good enough that you can understand what's going on, but that's about it and some stuff like the notebook isn't translated at all which is a pain), and given that an edited version is like 80% done at the moment I'd recommend waiting a bit longer. The Ao one isn't perfect by any stretch, but it's definitely good enough imo, and I have doubts that NISA CSIII will be that much better tbh
Good to know, at least it's possible to play them, I'll definitely wait for the Zero one to be done though.

Clocian

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
Started playing Crossbell. Refreshing to be playing as the police instead of the bracers or class 7 even though it's pretty much same thing in concept here. Also good to see a couple things from CS battle system is in play here.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Made it to Bareahard, what a city! I miss Laura and her super strength though. Although, i'm ok with finally using Fie. I'll definitely need to look at the status weakness more, cause even if a character isn't really mage centric there's a good chance those status ailment could proc and they last for a solid 4 turns usually.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
Status ailments are more significant in Cold Steel because most enemies, including bosses, are somewhat but not completely resistent to ailments, so throwing a crapton of ailment quartz on a character and hope SOMETHING sticks each turn is a viable strategy in this game. Or you can just stack impede quartz and keep enemies stunlocked.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Mmmm as I finished TitS Trilogy a year ago (and player CS1 when it was released on PC), I'm interested on replaying CS1 and playing CSII for the first time while I wait for III, IV and the fan edits of Zero and Ao (IIRC Ao is quite playable at this moment). Is the ending of Zero like FC? If it's the case, I better wait for both games to be "edited".

Started playing Crossbell. Refreshing to be playing as the police instead of the bracers or class 7 even though it's pretty much same thing in concept here. Also good to see a couple things from CS battle system is in play here.
Japanese or English? If English, how good is the translation/edit? I wanted fo wait for the Geofront edit as I have read that the current translation are quite rough.

Oct 27, 2017
I know that a version of the Ao patches work for the Vita and PSP releases... but I can't really speak to those.
You can get Sky 1 and 2 for the PSP or Vita if you have them. 3rd is it's own beast... though I believe that there is a patch for that version.

There is a version of the Zero patch that works with the Vita Evolution version. It ain't pretty, but I completed the game with it without much issue.

The Ao patch unfortunately only works with the PSP and not the Vita version thus far. It is better than the Zero patch, but far from perfect.

As for 3rd, an English patch for 3rd Evolution was released about a month or so ago. It apples the PC version English script to the Vita game.

Clocian

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
Mmmm as I finished TitS Trilogy a year ago (and player CS1 when it was released on PC), I'm interested on replaying CS1 and playing CSII for the first time while I wait for III, IV and the fan edits of Zero and Ao (IIRC Ao is quite playable at this moment). Is the ending of Zero like FC? If it's the case, I better wait for both games to be "edited".

Japanese or English? If English, how good is the translation/edit? I wanted fo wait for the Geofront edit as I have read that the current translation are quite rough.

English. I've quite enjoyed it so far, and I've played it for a few hours. Hasn't bothered me at all, and is easily understandable. Maybe I'm just not as sensitive when it comes to this *shrug*, especially since we wouldn't be able to play these games otherwise. Only thing I noticed was 1 or two spelling errors, but otherwise it's been good for me.

Last edited:

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
Made it to Bareahard, what a city! I miss Laura and her super strength though. Although, i'm ok with finally using Fie. I'll definitely need to look at the status weakness more, cause even if a character isn't really mage centric there's a good chance those status ailment could proc and they last for a solid 4 turns usually.

While no one on the Bareahard trip is as physically busted as Laura, you get some fantastic buffers and a mage in their place. Jusis's noble command and Machias's party wide AT skip are really strong and Emma's magic hits like a truck. Fie's skills are really good for cleaning up mobs too!

preta

Oct 25, 2017

Unlike FC or CS1, Zero does not end on a cliffhanger, although there are obviously plenty of loose ends left for Ao.

I really can't recommend the Zero/Ao fan translations, at least in their current state. At least wait for the final, proper release of the Zero fan translation.

Deleted member 12186

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sigh this is annoying I cant seem to pull the trigger on buying TOCS because the urge to check out the crossbell games(in form of a LP)....but I also want something to actually play....but I also feel like I'd benefit from knowing crossbell going into TOCS. The Japanese played in release and arent the games logically meant to be played crossbell then TOCS?

Clocian

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
that moment in chapter 1 in Crossbell1 when
Estelle and Joshua first appear, then later come to the rescue
. HYPE

preta

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh this is annoying I cant seem to pull the trigger on buying TOCS because the urge to check out the crossbell games(in form of a LP)....but I also want something to actually play....but I also feel like I'd benefit from knowing crossbell going into TOCS. The Japanese played in release and arent the games logically meant to be played crossbell then TOCS?
Cold Steel 1/2 were intended to be an acceptable entry point for new players, and while I'd argue you should ideally still play Sky first, playing Crossbell first is really not at all necessary. The Crossbell games take place concurrently with CS1/2, and each arc spoils some things from the other - arguably the single biggest spoiler is something Crossbell reveals about CS2.

You should try to play Crossbell before CS3/4 though.

Deleted member 12186

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cold Steel 1/2 were intended to be an acceptable entry point for new players, and while I'd argue you should ideally still play Sky first, playing Crossbell first is really not at all necessary. The Crossbell games take place concurrently with CS1/2, and each arc spoils some things from the other - arguably the single biggest spoiler is something Crossbell reveals about CS2.

You should try to play Crossbell before CS3/4 though.
I played TITS(I like TITS). I'm just gonna go with what you said, I'll play TOCS 1/2 then do crossbell. Thanks for helping me decide once and for all.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
You could just play the Crossbell games. The current fan translations obviously aren't professional quality, but if you want to get up to speed you might as well.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
English. I've quite enjoyed it so far, and I've played it for a few hours. Hasn't bothered me at all, and is easily understandable. Maybe I'm just not as sensitive when it comes to this *shrug*, especially since we wouldn't be able to play these games otherwise. Only thing I noticed was 1 or two spelling errors, but otherwise it's been good for me.

Are you the type of Trails player who runs around talking to all NPC's after every plot event or are you the type who beelines to the next plot point right away? If you're the former, I find it very hard to believe you only ran into 1 or 2 spelling errors unless your statement about not being as sensitive to crappy spelling/grammar was the mother of all understatements. ;)

While no one on the Bareahard trip is as physically busted as Laura, you get some fantastic buffers and a mage in their place. Jusis's noble command and Machias's party wide AT skip are really strong and Emma's magic hits like a truck. Fie's skills are really good for cleaning up mobs too!

Technically correct, but while the Celdic team was good pretty much right out of the gate, with Laura already hitting like a truck with Armor Breaker and a double strength buff, Elliot already having his Resounding Beat to keep you in regeneration mode and Alisa learning her Blessed Arrow for CP battery shenanigans 1 or 2 levels into the trip, I found the Bareahard team to be rather underpowered. Yes, they're all good characters, but neither Machias nor Jusis will be learning their best skills during this part of the game, Emma doesn't start out with the EP reserves or the spell quartz to wipe the screen clean and you don't get access to enough evasion stuff to stack on Fie for her to be the realiable dodge tank she can become later on.

Last edited:

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Do the other games in the series like the sky trilogy and crossbell games also changes NPC dialogues frequently as the games progresses?

Lozange

Oct 25, 2017
There's a point late in CS1 which is indicative of just how ridiculously big the script is.
During the festival, you can:
Hang out with everyone you've bonded with over the course of the game, everyone obviously having different dialogue.
Do that at...five? Different locations, with different fairly lengthy scenes associated with them all.
Talk with all the NPCs, of which there are a bunch because of the festival.
Talk with the NPCs multiple times, because every two events the dialogue changes to reflect it being later in the day.
And finally I'm sure there are some secret side quests and stuff.
As I say. Ridiculous. That several other Trails games have larger scripts than CS1 speaks volumes, because CS1 does not have a small script.

Clocian

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
Are you the type of Trails player who runs around talking to all NPC's after every plot event or are you the type who beelines to the next plot point right away? If you're the former, I find it very hard to believe you only ran into 1 or 2 spelling errors unless your statement about not being as sensitive to crappy spelling/grammar was the mother of all understatements. ;)

Technically correct, but while the Celdic team was good pretty much right out of the gate, with Laura already hitting like a truck with Armor Breaker and a double strength buff, Elliot already having his Resounding Beat to keep you in regeneration mode and Alisa learning her Blessed Arrow for CP battery shenanigans 1 or 2 levels into the trip, I found the Bareahard team to be rather underpowered. Yes, they're all good characters, but neither Machias nor Jusis will be learning their best skills during this part of the game, Emma doesn't start out with the EP reserves or the spell quartz to wipe the screen clean and you don't get access to enough evasion stuff to stack on Fie for her to be the realiable dodge tank she can become later on.

Yeah I pretty much just do all the side jobs and then go through the main story. I don't have time these days to go speak with every npc multiple times lol

OP
OP
Barrylocke

Barrylocke

Oct 25, 2017
There's a point late in CS1 which is indicative of just how ridiculously big the script is.
During the festival, you can:
Hang out with everyone you've bonded with over the course of the game, everyone obviously having different dialogue.
Do that at...five? Different locations, with different fairly lengthy scenes associated with them all.
Talk with all the NPCs, of which there are a bunch because of the festival.
Talk with the NPCs multiple times, because every two events the dialogue changes to reflect it being later in the day.
And finally I'm sure there are some secret side quests and stuff.
As I say. Ridiculous. That several other Trails games have larger scripts than CS1 speaks volumes, because CS1 does not have a small script.
This segment of the game was utterly massive if you chose to seek out everything. I remember watching a streamer who was planning on finishing the segment in one shot near the end of their stream. The audience was here for it and wanted to see it all but people who had played before had to tell him that he should find a stopping point soon because he was going to utterly exhaust himself and lose sleep trying to finish the whole thing at that point.

Yeah I pretty much just do all the side jobs and then go through the main story. I don't have time these days to go speak with every npc multiple times lol

90tKP0z.jpg

(I haven't actually played any of the Crossbell patches so I can't personally judge the quality on it now, but since I do enjoy tracking down NPCs, seeing stuff like this means I'm going to put off playing them as long as I possibly can before I'm ready to play CS3. It will probably happen fairly soon though)

Last edited:

MJnR

Mar 13, 2019
Yes, but actually, no. The first Cold Steel also works vert well as a introductory title to the Trails series. The first two Cold Steel have references to Crossbell arc but they won't leave you completely lost. The same can't be said of CS3, though, as the third one really relies on the player knowing some stuff that happened in Crossbell.

Deleted member 12186

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I went ahead and bought it. Crossbell before CS3 seems like what I'm going with.

Thanks everyone for their input!

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
How would folks suggest I "build" Jusis/Alisa/Machias? They seem like they'd be decent secondary mages beside Elliot/Emma. Gaius/Fie looks like they'd beneficiate from being Evade DPS and well Laura/Rean it's obviously pure STR.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
How would folks suggest I "build" Jusis/Alisa/Machias? They seem like they'd be decent secondary mages beside Elliot/Emma. Gaius/Fie looks like they'd beneficiate from being Evade DPS and well Laura/Rean it's obviously pure STR.

You want everyone to have action quartz since speed is the über-stat in the Trails battle system.

Machias isn't really used as a secondary mage that often. His most common build is as a debuffing machine. People like to stick lots and lots of status ailment and stat down quartz on him (he has three lines so he has lots of room for them) Since his basic attacks hit an AOE, he has a significant chance of SOMETHING landing if he hits a group of critters and those debuffs/ailments also apply to his Petrification Shell craft which has a basic 50% chance to take an enemy out of the fight then and there. Later on, you also get access to Master Quartz that inflicts a random ailment or stat down on hit (on top of everything else) and it works wonders on Machias. (they're called Juggler and Cypher) When he gets his final craft, people who insist on breaking the game in half like to equip him with a high-level Moebius Master quartz (raises effectiveness of items) and Chrono Burst art. (take a double turn right on the spot) This allows you to squeeze infinite turns out of your team as long as you have decent magic recovery items and don't care about your personal honor stat. :P

Gaius and Fie are indeed dodge tanks. You want them to have evasion quartz, upgraded (rare) Shining quartz and attack quartz. If you decide to pick Neithardt's MQ instead of Sara's in the final chapter when given the option (you can only get one per playthrough) his Chevalier MQ is fantastic for Gaius.

Laura's thing is pure Str as you said, but Rean's thing is AT Delay rather than pure offensive power, so most players stack speed and impede quartz on him to boost the effectiveness of his Arc Slash.

Jusis and Alisa are indeed decent secondary mages, so you can give them whatever elements your primary mage doesn't have and have them chip in whenever you meet monsters you primary mage lacks the tools for. As long as whatever you face doesn't have fire immunity, the Criminal MQ is a good investment on secondary casters. That said, Jusis and Alisa also have fantastic support crafts. (well, Jusis has one and Alisa gets two) Those support crafts are their main thing, always and forever.

I personally always build Alisa as a support unit with one or two offensive spells in case she has nothing else to do. Her starting MQ is ideally suited for her and most people keep it on her all game long because it revives her if she gets knocked out which is handy because her support crafts only target her allies and not herself. (which is logical since they're CP restoration crafts) The Angel MQ allows her to keep using her support crafts even if she dies once. It also has full-screen attack arts later on and an ATS buff to boost her magic damage. I like to put a single target healing art and the Impassion art on her so she can keep her own CP up and heal herself if necessary.

As extra attack art for secondary casters, one of my favourites is Dark Matter, which is the space element (not many enemies resist it), is grid-targetted, has a good AEO and sucks smaller enemies towards its center so other characters can engage in more AOE shenanigans.

Unlike Alisa, Jusis is good (but not great) in both physical and magical attacks if you build him towards that. If you want to make him hurl attack magic, use whatever elements your primary mage lacks and make use of his Noble Command (raises attack, speed and magic damage) and Rune Blade (does damage and cuts enemies' magic defense in half) to maximize damage.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
You want everyone to have action quartz since speed is the über-stat in the Trails battle system.

Machias isn't really used as a secondary mage that often. His most common build is as a debuffing machine. People like to stick lots and lots of status ailment and stat down quartz on him (he has three lines so he has lots of room for them) Since his basic attacks hit an AOE, he has a significant chance of SOMETHING landing if he hits a group of critters and those debuffs/ailments also apply to his Petrification Shell craft which has a basic 50% chance to take an enemy out of the fight then and there. Later on, you also get access to Master Quartz that inflicts a random ailment or stat down on hit (on top of everything else) and it works wonders on Machias. (they're called Juggler and Cypher) When he gets his final craft, people who insist on breaking the game in half like to equip him with a high-level Moebius Master quartz (raises effectiveness of items) and Chrono Burst art. (take a double turn right on the spot) This allows you to squeeze infinite turns out of your team as long as you have decent magic recovery items and don't care about your personal honor stat. :P

Gaius and Fie are indeed dodge tanks. You want them to have evasion quartz, upgraded (rare) Shining quartz and attack quartz. If you decide to pick Neithardt's MQ instead of Sara's in the final chapter when given the option (you can only get one per playthrough) his Chevalier MQ is fantastic for Gaius.

Laura's thing is pure Str as you said, but Rean's thing is AT Delay rather than pure offensive power, so most players stack speed and impede quartz on him to boost the effectiveness of his Arc Slash.

Jusis and Alisa are indeed decent secondary mages, so you can give them whatever elements your primary mage doesn't have and have them chip in whenever you meet monsters you primary mage lacks the tools for. As long as whatever you face doesn't have fire immunity, the Criminal MQ is a good investment on secondary casters. That said, Jusis and Alisa also have fantastic support crafts. (well, Jusis has one and Alisa gets two) Those support crafts are their main thing, always and forever.

I personally always build Alisa as a support unit with one or two offensive spells in case she has nothing else to do. Her starting MQ is ideally suited for her and most people keep it on her all game long because it revives her if she gets knocked out which is handy because her support crafts only target her allies and not herself. (which is logical since they're CP restoration crafts) The Angel MQ allows her to keep using her support crafts even if she dies once. It also has full-screen attack arts later on and an ATS buff to boost her magic damage. I like to put a single target healing art and the Impassion art on her so she can keep her own CP up and heal herself if necessary.

As extra attack art for secondary casters, one of my favourites is Dark Matter, which is the space element (not many enemies resist it), is grid-targetted, has a good AEO and sucks smaller enemies towards its center so other characters can engage in more AOE shenanigans.

Unlike Alisa, Jusis is good (but not great) in both physical and magical attacks if you build him towards that. If you want to make him hurl attack magic, use whatever elements your primary mage lacks and make use of his Noble Command (raises attack, speed and magic damage) and Rune Blade (does damage and cuts enemies' magic defense in half) to maximize damage.
I'll take note of all of these, thanks! I'm still early so I suppose I should worry about that later but helps to have an idea ahead of time!

Deleted member 2340

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Thank you so much for this. I need to dissect this later and apply it.

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Planning to pick this up on PS4, I originally played through it on the PS3 and had a save I transferred over to the PS3 version of Cold Steel II (which I only played a little of). I don't have my PS3 anymore so i'm assuming i'm out of luck in terms of getting hold of my save file?

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
About to start field study in chapter 3. Game just keeps getting better and better. My only complaint is about the graphics but this is a Vita titel so I completely understand why it looks this way, it's kind of nostalgic though.

These pointers helped me a lot, thanks! Think I must have missed the info about delay... Helps so much when you fight a big group of mobs.

OskarXCI

Nov 11, 2018
Game just keeps getting better and better. My only complaint is about the graphics but this is a Vita titel so I completely understand why it looks this way, it's kind of nostalgic though.

Falcom has improved their character modeling and general graphics in both Tokyo Xanadu and Ys VIII. The biggest jump in quality is obviously Cold Steel 3 since it's on PS4 only.

Clocian

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
On the final chapter of Zero, and holy shit this is a wild ride. Trails consistently have epic final chapters and endings.

Deleted member 2340

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the middle of Chapter 3 and can't stop playing. Lol... it's 1 in the morning and I have to be up early to run errands. This game and characters are really enjoyable.

I can't believe I've never given this series a try before and to think I pick this up on a whim.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the middle of Chapter 3 and can't stop playing. Lol... it's 1 in the morning and I have to be up early to run errands. This game and characters are really enjoyable.

I can't believe I've never given this series a try before and to think I pick this up on a whim.
CS2 is like a million times better too

Erpy

May 31, 2018
CS2 is like a million times better too

Your Mileage May Vary on that one. The general consensus seems to be that CS2's gameplay is an improvement on the first one (lots of freedom on your party composition, characters have almost all of their crafts from the get-go, quite a few guest party members, several options to quickly make your way around), the story falls victim to some severe padding-related pacing issues at times and the plot is driven by some events or decisions that make people frown.

Lozange

Oct 25, 2017
As a CS2 stan, even I would totally understand if someone said they preferred CS1. There's a lot to like about both? That being said the two games really belong together, so which you prefer is to a certain extent irrelevant - if I were to do a CS2 replay again, I'd probably start with CS1 first. It just wouldn't feel right otherwise.

-2B-

Banned
Sep 23, 2018
I'm not sure if I want to buy this now or wait for all the 3 games to hit this year and binge them all in a row.

Meicyn

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
I fucked up and forgot to use a battle scope on
Alisa
during one of the practical exams. No platinum for me I guess! Serves me right for not having multiple save files.

I beat the game on my Vita a long time ago, so it's great playing through once again. Nightmare difficulty has certainly been interesting so far, though not a huge deal since Machias breaks the game.

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I want to buy this now or wait for all the 3 games to hit this year and binge them all in a row.
I'd rather play 1 and 2 then wait a year or however long it will take and then play 3 and 4. I feel like you would want to play 4 immediately after 3, just like I wanted to play 2 right after 1. But that's just me ofc ;)