• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I hope the DLC doesn't require a game clear save. I beat it on Wii U before I sold mine, but I'm nowhere near done with the story on Switch.

gcncontroller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
FL
G'DAY

still no solid date, but it should be out by the end of the year. that's fine with me, got a lot of games to play in the meantime

Roddslayer

Oct 27, 2017
Cheerio! Thanks for the reminder that I still need to finish the game. I love it but for some reason or another I keep getting pulled away from it. I guess 2017 has been just that good with games.

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
Right, Australia seasons are different :lol

I'm wondering how did I sleep on the release of the second DLC pack for over two months

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I've never bought an amiibo, but are they typically that detailed?
Yep. The earlier Amiibo were a little more iffy, but the newer ones (at least that I've seen) have looked great. I love the Wolf Link and Metroid: Samus Returns ones in particular.

Oct 25, 2017
Amiibo have been pretty high quality lately.
Far cry from Marth.

As for the DLC, they can launch it whenever. It's a digital download which makes sense why we don't have a solid date. I'm guessing to not take away from Mario.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Amiibo have been pretty high quality lately.
Far cry from Marth.

As for the DLC, they can launch it whenever. It's a digital download which makes sense why we don't have a solid date. I'm guessing to not take away from Mario.
That honestly makes sense. As long as we get it & it's good, I don't care when it drops.

Linkyn

Oct 27, 2017
Every time I hear that main theme, I get the sudden urge to start a new game, fully knowing I have nowhere near enough time to complete it right now.

Nice to hear that the DLC is still targeting a 2017 release (though I had to do a double take when I read 'summer 2017').

Deleted member 11276

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And yet we still know nothing about the DLC 2. Why are they just not showing and explaining the DLC to us?