• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Hello, friends. So I originally started this at Christmas 2020, when we were all locked down. I played for ages (but didn't get too far, just enjouyed wandering around). I've put it down and gone back to it a few times, managed to beat the first divine beast (elephant one, can't remember its name). I've now gone through Goron City towards the next divine beast.

Last night I picked it up again and felt totally lost. Managed to get to an area near a shrine where I found Yunobo being held captive by two tall goblins. I killed them both and then got the bridge up again. Now I have to do this mission where I take Yunobo up the mountain but there are security drones everywhere. Any tips for this part? I took him a way up but then came to a drone that wasn't moving and couldn't find a way to pass it. We just get caught. Should I be looking for a different route or can I destroy these drones? Any tips would be appreciated.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Hello, friends. So I originally started this at Christmas 2020, when we were all locked down. I played for ages (but didn't get too far, just enjouyed wandering around). I've put it down and gone back to it a few times, managed to beat the first divine beast (elephant one, can't remember its name). I've now gone through Goron City towards the next divine beast.

Last night I picked it up again and felt totally lost. Managed to get to an area near a shrine where I found Yunobo being held captive by two tall goblins. I killed them both and then got the bridge up again. Now I have to do this mission where I take Yunobo up the mountain but there are security drones everywhere. Any tips for this part? I took him a way up but then came to a drone that wasn't moving and couldn't find a way to pass it. We just get caught. Should I be looking for a different route or can I destroy these drones? Any tips would be appreciated.
You can destroy them. Just tell Yunobo to wait and then climb up around them. Most of them have ledges above them with huge metal crates and stuff you can use Magnesis on and then whack the drones with, or something else along those lines.

KiNolin

Oct 28, 2017
How 6 years later, BotW is somehow even more relevant...

youtu.be

Videogame exploration is dying

– subs appreciated 👌 🍻–Twitter: https://twitter.com/paprikastaude/with_repliesTikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@paprikastaudeGerman channel: https://www.yout...

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
You can destroy them. Just tell Yunobo to wait and then climb up around them. Most of them have ledges above them with huge metal crates and stuff you can use Magnesis on and then whack the drones with, or something else along those lines.
Hello! So I finally got past them the other day and made it to Fireblight Ganon and beat it last night! I was too sleepy to go further than that though, fell asleep playing so I'm going to have to go to the save right after I beat it to see the video again.