• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 16576

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just finished replaying Twilight Princess, and if my desire to play BoTW was so low, based on what I have read, it couldn't be any lower.

One of the things I love most about Zelda is it's temple approach. I always have. Lots of different temples, with its own theme, running undercurrent, unique puzzle arrangement, a new item obtainable to then allow you to delve deeper into the Temple, a boss at the end which has made the temple a place where evil dwells and you need to defeat it to revert it back to its original state (whatever that is), how the temple fits into the overall story arch, and what ramifications you have to defeating the boss at the end of it.

Not even just enjoying playing it as a gamer, I love the buzz I get when I am presented with a new radical take on a temple, and think, WOW someone thought if this up? Amazing! From little things like the winding corridor in OOT Forest Temple, the upside down nature of Stone Tower, taking old ideas like iron boots, and making them magnetic in the Goron Mines in TP, or taking the simple Temple of Time in OOT, and actually linking it to a real temple in TP. It's those kind of things I consider so special as a gamer of the franchise, not just playing the game as a stand alone entry, but when it has those links (no pun intended) to previous games, and changes your perspective on them.

I haven't seen any of that, and whilst BoTW is critically acclaimed, it just seems to be too far a detraction from what I know and love about Zelda games of yore.

I appreciate your love for dungeons, and while I agree with a lot of what you're saying, I sincerely think Breath of the Wild is worth a chance. If you choose to play it, you'll be surprised by the freedom and sense of adventure. While the Divine Beasts lack in the theme department, I still found them really enjoyable because they test your puzzle muscles in a special awareness sorta way (which were my favorite dungeons from series past).

Breath of the Wild is a very unique game, but the atmosphere and tone feel very much like Zelda, and the minute to minute gameplay isn't drastically different. If you love Zelda games, there's a chance you may hate it, but I feel like if you give it a chance it'll be hard to put down. I know it was for me. Like I said, I agree with many others when they say the dungeons were dissapointing, but it's still my second favorite Zelda game of all time even without proper dungeons, because the full experience was just too damn good.

Deleted member 30569

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I love that game so much ,like its my third favourite Zelda game and my fave 2D game.
I even venture to say that its better than A Link to the Past(well in my opinion lol). People say the game is easy but thats fine by me ,i dont mind easy games at all

You're not alone! After playing A Link Between Worlds, I thought, "wait a minute, you mean to tell me there's another game almost exactly like this!? I must play it at once!" But alas, for several reasons A Link to the Past didn't quite captivate me like its sequel. I'll give it another shot next year, and hopefully it'll fully click then. I mean, of course it's a great game in its own right...

Some other brief and random thoughts on my playtime with the series so far:

- The Wind Waker - Complaints about the Triforce Quest are overblown. I can kind of see it in the original GameCube version, but in the HD game, specially with the 1.5x speed sail, it's not that big of a deal. I might be the weirdo here and say that it's actually somewhat enjoyable. Also, Wind Waker Link remains best Link.

- Ocarina of Time - combat and camera issues prevent this game from being anywhere close to "greatest of all time" talk, although the rest of the package is absolutely spectacular. Playing it for the first time was a fantastic experience for me. Thankfully, my issues with the combat and camera were addressed in...

... Twilight Princess. I think that game is the apex of the classic (pre-BotW) Zelda formula, and it's the best overall game in that vein. By a fair margin, too.

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the "Link".
So a Dark Horse release might be worth the wait? I only have the Historia release. How do the Arts and Artifacts and the Encyclopedia compair? Must buys?

Nice pun. :P The Zelda Encyclopedia isn't out yet (in English), but it's up for pre-order. I got the limited edition of Arts and Artifacts, and it was definitely worth the extra money for me.

2017-01-10_023326_thumb.png

It's beautiful and detailed if you're interested in concept and official artwork for the series. The contents of the standard and LE are the same, if you'd rather go for that.

Speaking of LEs, the LE for Zelda Encyclopedia is beautiful, too. <3

2e82cad968fd8080458a824be07e5a97.jpg

Deleted member 16576

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
BoTW looks like a perfect game, but yeah, shrines and the divine beasts ruin things for me. I mean when I will eventually play it, its gonna be great exploring a massive hyrule, with secrets, lore hints, and backstory for a massive cast of NPCs, but that techno look just drains me completely. No variation whatsoever. And I might be stupid on this, but I can't deal with an ambient soundtrack when it comes to Zelda. Even if I am playing for 500 hours, I want pomp in my battles, bombstic overtures carrying me through the vast fields of Hyrule, triumphant warsongs as I slay the mighty bosses. I understand the game has some of that, but its too sparse from what I heard of the OST. Basically next game Zelda Team:
-Give me proper dungeons. Only 4-6-8? Make em massive fucking portions of the overworld, with Shrine like puzzle rooms that share its theme scattered all over that portion of the world.
-Dial Back the durability. Give me permanent weapons/items and bring back stuff like the hookshot, spinner, sand rod, etc. Dial back the physics engine if needed to do so.
-Step up your game in the music Department. ALBW had some of the best music in the series, with much needed remasters of old songs.

Story and visual presentation I have no idea about, but I assume they are near perfect.

If you haven't played it yet, a lot of these criticisms (while completely valid to players who have played it) might not matter as much to you when you get into the game. I can't tell you what you will and won't like, but I think you'd be pleasantly surprised by this game. There's a single side quest in this game that has one of the coolest stories of any Zelda game I've ever played due to the way you impact he outcome. Also, I know it's divisive and I didn't love the weapon durability during my first play through, now that I'm playing it again, I've embraced it. No weapon is sacred and I'll waste a powerful weapon on an easy enemy just because it's fun to do and there will always be another one.

On a side note, your comment about wanting a "hook shot" or other traditional items, the Shieka slate powers are the replacement for those, and while there are less of them, they are more versitle. And they never break or run out of ability.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Durability is ok. Otherwise you d just use your favorite weapon all the way. Thisnforces variety, and the constant decision making of which weapon to pick up

What I need more of is lore. BotW takes place on the ruins of a 10000 years civilization, with a second civ falling 100 years ago, and yet the ruins contain v little history in themselves. I guess dark souls has ruined me, but every weapon should have more descriptions at the v least

It is also a problem in that the world of tloz is absolutely centered around a legendary hero that appears at every hint of trouble, that it seems hard to build interesting lore around it

Oct 27, 2017
You're not alone! After playing A Link Between Worlds, I thought, "wait a minute, you mean to tell me there's another game almost exactly like this!? I must play it at once!" But alas, for several reasons A Link to the Past didn't quite captivate me like its sequel. I'll give it another shot next year, and hopefully it'll fully click then. I mean, of course it's a great game in its own right...

Some other brief and random thoughts on my playtime with the series so far:

- The Wind Waker - Complaints about the Triforce Quest are overblown. I can kind of see it in the original GameCube version, but in the HD game, specially with the 1.5x speed sail, it's not that big of a deal. I might be the weirdo here and say that it's actually somewhat enjoyable. Also, Wind Waker Link remains best Link.

- Ocarina of Time - combat and camera issues prevent this game from being anywhere close to "greatest of all time" talk, although the rest of the package is absolutely spectacular. Playing it for the first time was a fantastic experience for me. Thankfully, my issues with the combat and camera were addressed in...

... Twilight Princess. I think that game is the apex of the classic (pre-BotW) Zelda formula, and it's the best overall game in that vein. By a fair margin, too.
Oh trust me it was a definite pain in the wind waker ,not just due to slower saling but it was also much longer than the HD version. If i rmr correctly the HD version puts some of the triforce peices in the actual chests right?
Becuase in the orginal each challenge you went to ,the chest contained a triforce map then you had to raise a bunch of money to have each map translated THEN you had to look for the location on each map to find the corresponding Triforce peice

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
If you haven't played it yet, a lot of these criticisms (while completely valid to players who have played it) might not matter as much to you when you get into the game. I can't tell you what you will and won't like, but I think you'd be pleasantly surprised by this game. There's a single side quest in this game that has one of the coolest stories of any Zelda game I've ever played due to the way you impact he outcome. Also, I know it's divisive and I didn't love the weapon durability during my first play through, now that I'm playing it again, I've embraced it. No weapon is sacred and I'll waste a powerful weapon on an easy enemy just because it's fun to do and there will always be another one.

On a side note, your comment about wanting a "hook shot" or other traditional items, the Shieka slate powers are the replacement for those, and while there are less of them, they are more versitle. And they never break or run out of ability.
Right, sidequests I have no qualms with, as I have read enough material without spoilering the game too much to know its going to be a treat. As for the Sheikah Slate powers, eh. Infinite bombs, time freeze, and Magnesis are cool, but they are results of the physic engine. I want items built for the world, as in stuff directly related to the nature and its various elements.

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One thing I loved about BotW was the lack of forced, unskippable padding. You could make your adventure as short or as long as you wanted.

What-ok

Dec 13, 2017
PDX OR
Nice pun. :P The Zelda Encyclopedia isn't out yet (in English), but it's up for pre-order. I got the limited edition of Arts and Artifacts, and it was definitely worth the extra money for me.

2017-01-10_023326_thumb.png

It's beautiful and detailed if you're interested in concept and official artwork for the series. The contents of the standard and LE are the same, if you'd rather go for that.

Speaking of LEs, the LE for Zelda Encyclopedia is beautiful, too. <3

2e82cad968fd8080458a824be07e5a97.jpg
Wow. Thanks again. These all look amazing and I can imagine that the amount of content is just a good.

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
I definitely have issues with Breath of the Wild. It's still my favourite open world game I've ever played, and a fantastic reinvention of the Zelda formula and all that, but weapon durability isn't my thing and the lack of proper dungeons, environmental variety (especially the shrines, but I was really hoping for some cool caves too...) and the weak storytelling do bother me quite a bit. Wind Waker still has the best story in any Zelda game, and I really missed dungeons of the quality Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess had. And I think I'd prefer a slightly smaller, but more detailed world next time. After a while things did start to feel a little samey to me, and I always appreciate what Majora's Mask managed to do by taking Ocarina and scaling that down.

I think most of those are pretty common criticisms so I'm expecting improvements with the next open air Zelda, and it's still one of the greater Zelda games to me for how it broke the conventions of the series so successfully. But among this new take on Zelda it'll also be one that'd be pretty easy for them to dethrone with some tweaks. I think that's pretty exciting, really.

Regarding BotW's art style... yeah no. I love it, but I love how Zelda keeps changing its style up more. Another game in that style in the vein of Majora's Mask would be great, but it's not what I'd want the series to stick with forever.

Link's Awakening is still the best game by the way. ;) Remake please.

I'm waiting for the English version myself, but I'm fairly certain we'll get it. It's part of the 30th anniversary set of books as far as I'm aware? I remember Damiani mentioning it in his tweets. We got Arts and Artifacts, and Zelda Encyclopedia is making it over, so I'm sure Master Works will too.

Yeah, I'm also fairly certain we'll get it so I should wait. I really want to be able to understand all the descriptions. I guess I just expected it to be announced already at this point.

Nov 27, 2017
BoTW looks like a perfect game, but yeah, shrines and the divine beasts ruin things for me. I mean when I will eventually play it, its gonna be great exploring a massive hyrule, with secrets, lore hints, and backstory for a massive cast of NPCs, but that techno look just drains me completely. No variation whatsoever. And I might be stupid on this, but I can't deal with an ambient soundtrack when it comes to Zelda. Even if I am playing for 500 hours, I want pomp in my battles, bombstic overtures carrying me through the vast fields of Hyrule, triumphant warsongs as I slay the mighty bosses. I understand the game has some of that, but its too sparse from what I heard of the OST. Basically next game Zelda Team:
-Give me proper dungeons. Only 4-6-8? Make em massive fucking portions of the overworld, with Shrine like puzzle rooms that share its theme scattered all over that portion of the world.
-Dial Back the durability. Give me permanent weapons/items and bring back stuff like the hookshot, spinner, sand rod, etc. Dial back the physics engine if needed to do so.
-Step up your game in the music Department. ALBW had some of the best music in the series, with much needed remasters of old songs.

Story and visual presentation I have no idea about, but I assume they are near perfect.

I love the game overall as is. The things I miss are the same things you point out. While the music is good, I miss the classic zelda style over world music. The techno look of the shrines and dungeons does get a little samey. I miss the variety of the dungeon locations from past games. I miss the dungeons too. Big dungeons are a huge part of zelda and needs to come back. Items like the hook shot would be welcome back also.

Deleted member 16576

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Right, sidequests I have no qualms with, as I have read enough material without spoilering the game too much to know its going to be a treat. As for the Sheikah Slate powers, eh. Infinite bombs, time freeze, and Magnesis are cool, but they are results of the physic engine. I want items built for the world, as in stuff directly related to the nature and its various elements.

This is just my opinion, but I think the shieka abilites are better integrated into the experience and world than any other item in Zelda has been. They may seem entirely physics related at first, but because the whole game is designed around that, the puzzles in the dungeons and shrines rely on the shieka abilities in a way that old items never have. Like, the hook shot in Ocarina of time, while great, could only be used on surfaces that were designated for the item. In Breath of the Wild, the water freezing ability creates pillars of ice in every body of water in the game. I've used it to climb giant waterfalls, and solve puzzles in the The shrines.

Again, it's just my opinion, and I respect the idea of designed items for specific purposes. Ocarina of Time is still my favorite Zelda game of all time for a reason, because the world is so cohesive. But, Breath of the Wild is a very tightly designed game in which all of the abilities serve many purposes, but all of those purposes feel meaningful to the world and experience as a whole. Not trying to get you to love the game, because there are those who don't and that's ok!

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure Master Works doesn't talk about Breath of the Wild's timeline placement. It seems to have a timeline of sorts, but it's one about the game's story itself? Otherwise I think we would have heard about it by now.

I'm team merged though.

This is just my opinion, but I think the shieka abilites are better integrated into the experience and world than any other item in Zelda has been. They may seem entirely physics related at first, but because the whole game is designed around that, the puzzles in the dungeons and shrines rely on the shieka abilities in a way that old items never have. Like, the hook shot in Ocarina of time, while great, could only be used on surfaces that were designated for the item. In Breath of the Wild, the water freezing ability creates pillars of ice in every body of water in the game. I've used it to climb giant waterfalls, and solve puzzles in the The shrines.

Again, it's just my opinion, and I respect the idea of designed items for specific purposes. Ocarina of Time is still my favorite Zelda game of all time for a reason, because the world is so cohesive. But, Breath of the Wild is a very tightly designed game in which all of the abilities serve many purposes, but all of those purposes feel meaningful to the world and experience as a whole. Not trying to get you to love the game, because there are those who don't and that's ok!

Yeah I definitely don't disagree with this, the way the world is designed around these abilities was quite clever, and it's something I've wanted to see more of in Zelda. Of course BotW goes all in on that one direction and I'm not if that's what I prefer, but it was a very nice change of pace. It depends on the items in past games but certain ones, the spinner in Twilight Princess being an infamous example, barely get any use outside of their designated areas and that always bummed me out. They're fun to use, but feel very gimmicky since they're a one-offs. It makes for some cool dungeons, but I'd feel they should have allowed for more utilization in the world with a lot of them. BotW doesn't suffer from that problem.

I will say I wish Breath of the Wild had runes to discover throughout the game. I get that it's all about freedom, and that giving you the abilities at the start aids with that, but personally I missed the satisfaction of acquiring a cool dungeon item. But that's another discussion.

Breath of the Wild has all those climbable surfaces though, so imagine if you could get a hookshot later on in the game and use it to zip around mountains! I'm pretty sure the it would have been feasible. It's all about the execution to me. I mean, Cryonis for example is pretty much a better executed Sand Rod. I think there's room for more.

Last edited:

Mutagenic

Oct 30, 2017
I finally beat BotW this morning, and that ending has me retroactively asking myself if the game is even as good as I thought it was.

Oct 27, 2017
I was just rewatching the Zant boss battle at the end of twilight princess
I reaaly do like the battle itself ,its so INSANE ,especially with how the music gets crazier and crazier. But it did remind me tho on how TP comepletly dropped the ball at the end story- wise . Gameplay wise its quite climatic. Fight Zant ,Storm Hyrule castle and then Ganon's boss battles is a great ride .But man they did Zant dirty ;_; . A videogame posterboy for complete character assasination lol. He came off at first s this calm , calculating villain whow as a real threat but PLOT TWIST he was just a complete psycho ,not a physcotic genius but a mad ,crying manbaby lunatic.
Would have been waaaaay better if Ganon wasnt the true bad guy ,or idk he did lend Zant his power and at the final boss Zant merges with Ganon (like Yuga did with Ganon in ALBW) to try and kill Link instead. But a more monsterous creature.
Its too bad really ,but the ending wasnt game ruining or anything ,I had alot of fun ,just a bit dissapointing

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I was just rewatching the Zant boss battle at the end of twilight princess
I reaaly do like the battle itself ,its so INSANE ,especially with how the music gets crazier and crazier. But it did remind me tho on how TP comepletly dropped the ball at the end story- wise . Gameplay wise its quite climatic. Fight Zant ,Storm Hyrule castle and then Ganon's boss battles is a great ride .But man they did Zant dirty ;_; . A videogame posterboy for complete character assasination lol. He came off at first s this calm , calculating villain whow as a real threat but PLOT TWIST he was just a complete psycho ,not a physcotic genius but a mad ,crying manbaby lunatic.
Would have been waaaaay better if Ganon wasnt the true bad guy ,or idk he did lend Zant his power and at the final boss Zant merges with Ganon (like Yuga did with Ganon in ALBW) to try and kill Link instead. But a more monsterous creature.
Its too bad really ,but the ending wasnt game ruining or anything ,I had alot of fun ,just a bit dissapointing
The way I see it, as Ganon became more powerful, so did Zant lose his sanity. By the halfway point in the game, Ganon basically has 2/3rds of the Triforce, and with their psychic link in place, Zant probably couldn't handle it. This I think, is reinforced by said ending,
which in a moment of lucidity, Zant commits suicide to also kill Ganon who has become immortal, as he realizes things have gone too far and need to be ended
and while the execution and landing are not exactly perfect, the meaning is quite clear.

Oct 27, 2017
The way I see it, as Ganon became more powerful, so did Zant lose his sanity. By the halfway point in the game, Ganon basically has 2/3rds of the Triforce, and with their psychic link in place, Zant probably couldn't handle it. This I think, is reinforced by said ending,
which in a moment of lucidity, Zant commits suicide to also kill Ganon who has become immortal, as he realizes things have gone too far and need to be ended
and while the execution and landing are not exactly perfect, the meaning is quite clear.
He killed himself?
i thought Midna Outright executed him ,which i found rather dark and blunt for this series lol

Arthoneceron

Oct 27, 2017
Minas Gerais, Brazil
I missed this thread when it open up, but let's see what we can do about!

Was replaying Breath of the Wild, trying to look at things that I missed and doing a different path than I did before (trying the Divine Beast Vah Ruta first, then doing Vah Naboris in the second, Vah Medoh after and then Vah Rudania). It's really impressive how this game adapts itself for the different path and experience. The game itself isn't perfect, but It's a really nice experience overall.

But after sometime I realize: There isn't a mention of the Triforce at all in the game? I mean, mostly of the myths of Hyrule are there, It's one of the games where Hylia is most present in the game overall. There is some citations about Ganondorf with the Gerudo, and even Demise in the Central Hyrule with the Breach of Demise and it's shrine. But nothing that I remember about the triforce. Was only because that Calamity Ganon refused to reincarnate, which caused that the Triforce of Power, in some extent, ceased to exist?

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
I missed this thread when it open up, but let's see what we can do about!

Was replaying Breath of the Wild, trying to look at things that I missed and doing a different path than I did before (trying the Divine Beast Vah Ruta first, then doing Vah Naboris in the second, Vah Medoh after and then Vah Rudania). It's really impressive how this game adapts itself for the different path and experience. The game itself isn't perfect, but It's a really nice experience overall.

But after sometime I realize: There isn't a mention of the Triforce at all in the game? I mean, mostly of the myths of Hyrule are there, It's one of the games where Hylia is most present in the game overall. There is some citations about Ganondorf with the Gerudo, and even Demise in the Central Hyrule with the Breach of Demise and it's shrine. But nothing that I remember about the triforce. Was only because that Calamity Ganon refused to reincarnate, which caused that the Triforce of Power, in some extent, ceased to exist?
Zelda's hand lights up with it when she uses her powers, and it's on various structures like the castle.

But yeah, it's definitely not a huge focus like it used to be. I think even in SS it wasn't.

Oct 27, 2017
Zelda's hand lights up with it when she uses her powers, and it's on various structures like the castle.

But yeah, it's definitely not a huge focus like it used to be. I think even in SS it wasn't.
i think simply the name and symbol itself just was forgotten like in spirit tracks . Like in that game they call it the "force" or sth like that . Its still revered but its called something differnt.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
I like the subtle appearances of the Triforce in BOTW. It's like so far in the Zelda timeline that the Triforce is largely just a symbol. I'm especially glad that the game didn't involve earning/finding Triforce pieces.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
The thread about how Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game (which I am not sure if I agree or not) has me hankering to play Twilight Princess. Or any 3D Zelda really. But unless I brought OoT:3D with me I don't have a single one available to me. And I'm getting desperate.

Please Nintendo, start Switch VC this year and let it be great.

TwinsUltra64

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cyberspace, EUROPE
Any tips for Link's Awakening DX? Just started it and I like the movement.
Go to Marin and listen the amazing song
Don't attack chicken, because you'll regreet it
If you steal something, please remember you can't enter the shop anymore, because the clerk inside the shop will kill you, unless you will reset the game. Have fun :D

I've beat Link's Awakening(Not DX) German version and I have zero clue what the game's NPC told me wayback, but I manage to get English version to understand the game's NPC :)

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Ah seems I need to get an extra key from killing some enmies by dropping them into holes on the ground. WIsh the game would give you an indication of that.
Still going through Tail Cave in Link's Awakening but I'm enjoying the game so far.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Been using a guide since I don't know where to go next and I can't be arsed to remember every little secret detail or otherwise. Really hate getting lost in this game, and the 2 button actions is pretty outdated esp. with jump needing to be assigned to a button, among other things. I don't like having to pause from time to time to assign my actions.
Made it to the desert and I'll see if I'll keep playing til I get through the 5th dungeon. I like the core game's exploration, dungeons and puzzles otherwise.

Chyron_8472

Oct 4, 2018
Tulsa, OK
Does Hyrule Warriors count for this thread?

I've been playing the snot out of HW:DE for Switch lately. Currently working toward collecting the level 4+ weapons in Adventure Mode. I also want to level up my Fire Fairy's skills, but I get the feeling it will take forever.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Do they make a Skull Kid figure/statue that has a removable Majora's Mask? All the ones that I've seen have the mask permanently built on.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
started a series looking at one common element in zelda games and comparing/contrasting, kinda.
Lost Woods is #1, bit off a bit more than I can chew but oh well

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
So as is, what's the best version of the N64 Legend of Zelda games? The 2 games got released on GC and 3DS as well IIRC.

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
I'd go 3DS with both for the QOL improvements they both offer, but Majora's Mask's are a tad more debatable due to some more questionable gameplay changes they made. However, if you're willing to deal with fan patches there's one called Project Restoration that fixes those and 100% turns it into something all-around improved as far as I'm concerned.

The N64 versions hold up just fine though, so they're still a valid choice. I know some people prefer the original art style. Personally I think the improved 3ds visuals are lovely, with character models that are far closer to the original artwork. But it's a brighter look, so I understand why others would prefer the atmosphere the originals had. But me I was never attached to n64-era visuals anyway.

As for the GC compilation, I haven't played it, but I know it has some emulation issues. But it does include Ocarina of Time Master Quest, although you wouldn't want to go with that for a first playthrough in my opinion, and the 3DS version includes it too. They're basically just the N64 versions though. Probably fine.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Apologies for the bump, I figured this was the best thread to post in.

I'm gonna pick up the Four Swords manga and the first volume of the Twilight Princess manga here in a bit. I might see if the bookstore I'm going to has any of the others in stock. Which other ones would folks recommend?

Oct 27, 2017
Apologies for the bump, I figured this was the best thread to post in.

I'm gonna pick up the Four Swords manga and the first volume of the Twilight Princess manga here in a bit. I might see if the bookstore I'm going to has any of the others in stock. Which other ones would folks recommend?
I liked the Minish Cap manga alot

Also its sad to see the zelda community just dead here :( I feel you see more people complain about the series on Resetera than actually discuss it as fans