Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
This is now the Spoiler theard for Tears of teh Kingdom. Please if you don't want to get spoiled in any way put this thread on ignore.

Final warning

And Yes there are dungeons in the game
spoilerthread.png

Most of the images I uploaded got taken down due to a Nintendo strike on my account, will be uploading new images over the weekend to replace them.
Common Questions

- Are there Dungeons ?

Yes and no. There are 6 "main" dungeons that you will need to complete to awaken all of the Sages but they are more like expanded Divine Beasts with a elemental theme. You get to use the Sages power while in a dungeon but you can only keep it if you complete it.

- Can you go straight to the final boss?

No. You can head straight for Hyrule Castle after the tutorial, but the game continues after its completion and it's unclear if any of the other dungeons are optional.

- Can you play as Zelda?

No, it does not seem like it.

- Is there underwater exploration?

No.

- Does Shrines make a comeback?

Yes. 152 Shrines in TotK

1683198997250022.png

So far all the Amiibos unlocks that we know about

Tears of the Kingdom Interactive Map

Interactive, searchable map of Hyrule with locations, descriptions, guides, and more.

7bPoWbz.png

Water Dungeon

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZJ8ODjnMIU&ab_channel=LunarGamingGuides

Wind Dungeon

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Heikgsgym2I&ab_channel=LunarGamingGuides

Fire Dungeon

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDv6QUubP0o&ab_channel=LunarGamingGuides

Electric Dungeon

?????

Hyrule Castle

?????

SKY MAP
SDDFf9I.jpg

Great Fairy Fountain Locations

original

Gerudo Dungeon Boss
dHpngTv.png

Goron Dungeon Boss
2mI7Fj5.png

Rito Dungeon Boss
Efos5u8.png

Zonai Dungeon Boss
450R5o9.png

Zora Dungeon Boss
zora-dungeon-boss-v0-c1c1aabkxfxa1.png

Then the Ganons

both phases
EisSXhd.png

IbaoIEL.png

Heros path is in the game, unlocked by Robbie after doing Joshas quest. It tracks you from the start of the game regardless of when you unlock

9VRfIHB.jpg

6QyfJiP.png

k2EHDTt.png

The Dragons

Darkness
ZVsLeiA.png

Electric
HxRiz1U.png

Fire
1Tungmb.png

Ice
fjjlg8h.png

Light
JBIB4bx.png

Electric Gleeok
hghng7E.png

Fire Gleeok
4SgjqLF.png

Ice Gleeok
RRpdd5R.png

Baby Gleeok aka Gleeok Junior
NfqUYUx.png

Tri Element Gleeok
8j9vS2I.png

View: https://streamable.com/tyjme1

ARMORS

kC5tbrq.png

NuiqFkm.png

yB0y9Wb.png

2023050123361000-s.jpg

2023050202170400-s.jpg

MORE SCREENSHOTS

2023050200183800-s.jpg

2023050211003300-s.jpg

2023050123161500-s.jpg

2023050202172200-s.jpg

2023050202481800-s.jpg

2023050201595500-s.jpg

2023050123063400-s.jpg

b5pmzdy5pmxa1.png

Last edited:

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Yup mine is set to arrive next week with all the other stuff I got for Tears which still feels super early

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dunno if I'd say it's out in the "wild" yet. It's probably someone in the retail/warehouse chain posting for clout, the image went online about 10 hours ago and there's been no development since. But yes, we're two weeks away, and this is going to be perhaps the biggest launch of the year, so the copies are definitely sitting in someone's storage right about now.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
This was discussed last night in the Tears of the Kingdom thread and I think I'm in a team real as some people think this is fake but these look to real to me. The artwork, print quality, colours/fonts - all looks like the real deal to me. Now is this someone's they own... or could it be some game store (Gamestop...etc) employee that's just opened a box and seen this in the store room. There's a chance the game is out there but that doesn't mean it'll get dumped online or leaked this weekend in anyway as the people who have it may not know how to do that or even how to share things from the game. My current expectations are that we'll see some off screen footage of the opening of the game or something like that, next week.

WTF is this? This is the fakest shit I've ever seen, just 2 images pasted onto a wooden background? And the cartridge is so fake looking, the "LA-H-AAAAB-EUR" section especially. The box art and collectors edition are also NA versions and the -EUR would be for a European PAL version. The serial number is also usually much much smaller and the ESRB or PEGI rating is also printed on the cartridge so this is super fake.

I definitely think the pictures of the collector's edition in the box are real - but on the point of if it's out in the wild or not... I agree with you "is it though" because this could have very easily just been a photo taken in the storeroom of a games store or warehouse somewhere and it's not actually out/broken street date yet.

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
This was discussed last night in the Tears of the Kingdom thread and I think I'm in a team real as some people think this is fake but these look to real to me. The artwork, print quality, colours/fonts - all looks like the real deal to me. Now is this someone's they own... or could it be some game store (Gamestop...etc) employee that's just opened a box and seen this in the store room. There's a chance the game is out there but that doesn't mean it'll get dumped online or leaked this weekend in anyway as the people who have it may not know how to do that or even how to share things from the game. My current expectations are that we'll see some off screen footage of the opening of the game or something like that, next week.

WTF is this? This is the fakest shit I've ever seen, just 2 images pasted onto a wooden background? And the cartridge is so fake looking, the "LA-H-AAAAB-EUR" section especially. The box art and collectors edition are also NA versions and the -EUR would be for a European PAL version. The serial number is also usually much much smaller and the ESRB or PEGI rating is also printed on the cartridge so this is super fake.
I just posted from the 4chan thread lol

That last pic you added is fake

I will delete it

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Oh for sure I mean mine is shipping from Denmark > Sweden now. That means its going to land sometime next week and I'm just regular ass consumer that pre-ordered the thing from a retailer online.

wtf.png

Jockel

Oct 27, 2017
Berlin
Relax, it's meant to be a joke.

Vaenyr

▲ Legend ▲
Mar 16, 2019
This is definitely one of those games where I'll consume every leak out there.

Hulk1988

Jul 7, 2021
Some hours passed and we did not get any single video or screenshot. For now it's fake for me.

Zaiven

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 12, 2019
Ah, ha, so this is where the latest "news" went.

I can't keep up with all these threads.

tiebreaker

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to know how bad the performance is, if it's worth waiting for the next Switch.

Dragmire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I first thought Ganon was levitating Zelda , but she has short hair in this game. So it could be that new character. Which would suck if that character ends up kidnapped or some bs.

Ssyem

Banned
Mar 15, 2022
I've followed this pretty closely and it's pretty much all bullshit right now. There's a big difference between someone opening a box at a warehouse and stealing the contents to leak online.

It'll probably break in a few days but as of right now there's nothing out there.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
I've followed this pretty closely and it's pretty much all bullshit right now. There's a big difference between someone opening a box at a warehouse and stealing the contents to leak online.

It'll probably break in a few days but as of right now there's nothing out there.
Also depends if who gets a copy has a hacked switch to dump it online where things will really blow up

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
I would hope that recent goings on dissuade anyone from trying. Not worth 25% of your future earnings for 5 minutes of Internet fame.
The Gary bowser case was specifically about him selling access to roms. Not that Nintendo would care either way considering this will be a huge release and they've been hiding a ton about the game.