• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Reminder that Catherine Hardwicke is more than the Twilight director.

91LLbvJor8L._RI_.jpg

51r4dKrgyBL.jpg

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Hadn't heard this was a thing, but since it's the CW I don't have much faith. Their only good show is Supernatural.

Lost Boys is a classic though. One of the only good, watchable vampire movies. Perhaps the best.

Thirteen is another good one (film)

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Hardwicke is no the problem with Twilight, in fact arguably she's one of the few brightspots about the film

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
...... What year do you think this is?

I wish it was somewhere between 2005 and 2009 when the show was at its best, but it's still decent these days. It's dropped off and gotten too story heavy, but it's still better than pretty much anything else airing on CW.

I forgot about Riverdale, but it's never been as good as Supernatural. It's a guilty pleasure watch.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
2019. Shrug, I like it as well. That Scooby Doo episode was something else.

The Scoobynatural episode was really good.

The show still has some rather good episodes, but they're fewer and farther between than they used to be back when it was more monster of the week focused. The story has gotten too overwhelming and become too much of a focus, and Cas has been overused. Rowena...she's just annoying. I don't miss Crowley.

It's still a decent show overall

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
I wish it was somewhere between 2005 and 2009 when the show was at its best, but it's still decent these days. It's dropped off and gotten too story heavy, but it's still better than pretty much anything else airing on CW.

I forgot about Riverdale, but it's never been as good as Supernatural. It's a guilty pleasure watch.
Supernatural doesn't even hold a candle to the networks best in shows like My Crazy Ex or Jane the Virgin

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
I love the original movie, but everything after that has been a complete disappointment. This show will probably not be what I want from the series either.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Twilight 1 was good teenage bs, it was an alright movie. I already know imma love the crap outta this show.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Just get Tim Cappello some cameo time or heck let him do his thing on the music of this show and it's fine enough.

That or some more Feldog. Feldman is the human highlight reel. Let Corey do his own musical piece if that's what it takes to have him star on the show.

OP
OP
Stiler

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Just get Tim Cappello some cameo time or heck let him do his thing on the music of this show and it's fine enough.

That or some more Feldog. Feldman is the human highlight reel. Let Corey do his own musical piece if that's what it takes to have him star on the show.

They are apparently going to gender swap the Frog Brothers for the show so if Corey does get a cameo it won't be as his character, unless perhaps he is cast as their dad? That'd be nice, like he's the one who's trained them and taught them about hunting vampires.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
They are apparently going to gender swap the Frog Brothers for the show so if Corey does get a cameo it won't be as his character, unless perhaps he is cast as their dad? That'd be nice, like he's the one who's trained them and taught them about hunting vampires.
The CW, Please hire this man to help on this show.