• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

J75

Sep 29, 2018

Great channel that talks about the making of classic games. With high production values and fantastic editing, they deserve more recognition.
Close if old.

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017

Great channel that talks about the making of classic games. With high production values and fantastic editing, they deserve more recognition.
Close if old.

yeah love this channel. very well researched. this was one of my favorite games back in the day too. thanks. will be watching later.

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These videos are always great.

I'm glad they delayed Shinobi III to improve the quality but I was always disappointed it received hardly any marketing.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for the bump! Didn't see this topic before and love these vids

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
These videos are always great.

I'm glad they delayed Shinobi III to improve the quality but I was always disappointed it received hardly any marketing.

I love the marketing bullet points on the back of the American box. "Real ninja sound effects!" as if they went out of their way to field record authentic ninja foley.

cv-md-us-Super_Shinobi_II-x640.jpg

Axiology

Nov 2, 2017
I liked this one a lot, especially since I just bought the Sega Classics Collection on Switch and have been playing the hell out of Bare Knuckle 3 :D