• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
I mean, I was gonna be there for Werner Herzog no matter what, but it's good to hear that it's getting positive feedback.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Sounds like this will be a real...

Slam Dunk.

FastZestyBrahmancow-size_restricted.gif

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The trailers have so far made me more excited for this than the main Star Wars movies.

Jamesways

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
The trailers have so far made me more excited for this than the main Star Wars movies.
Seriously. When the side projects and movies were announced I didn't want anything to with them. Now they're pretty much all I want. Smaller, well written stories to expand the lore on new places. Hell yeah.
Loved RO and Solo.
Can't wait for this.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly more hyped for this over the movies. Can''t wait. The "Fistful" and Yojimbo comments make me even more hyped.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it takes from Yojimbo and Fistful of Dollars... then what the hell does the Kenobi series take from??

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to this and the new movie. There's enough room for gritty Western Star Wars and hero's journey fairytale Star Wars.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget that Jon Favreau is ostensibly why starlord and groot are household names.

he's so money baby and he doesn't even know it.

He can has all the cheeseburgers he wants

Dec 12, 2017
This next two months is going to be the best time ever to be a Star Wars fan

Maybe. I got The Mandalorian as a must see for me.

That Respawn game? Yawn...take more visual creative risks on your main character, guys. Making him look like Not Anakin is clown shoes.

Episode 9...it's on the to do list.

Never watched Clone Wars or Resistance so...

Dec 12, 2017
They should do a show or movie with Chewie and Porgs...no dialogue beyond ChewiEnglish and Porgese.

Sight gags galore.

I would legit watch.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Disney just a little thing : ANNOUNCE DISNEY + IN SPAIN ALREADY YOU FUCKS!

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I tried hard. Really really hard to like Star Wars and watched the movies but couldn't and I don't think this series will change my mind.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Yeh I am gonna sub just for their original disney+ content.

Their vast library does not interest me as much.