The Mandalorian |OT| A Complicated Profession [SPOILERS ON EPISODE DROP]

What did you think of Chapter 8: Redemption?

• Great

Votes: 664 75.0%
  • Good

Votes: 157 17.7%
  • Average

Votes: 55 6.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 9 1.0%

• Total voters

metsallica

Oct 27, 2017
Hot Toys comin' in, er, hot with their own The Child 1/6th, 1/4th, and life-size. For once (literally ever) my waffling has paid off. Which to get?

[/why not both.gif]

RatskyWatsky

Pesky Therizinosaurus
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't outwardly say it, but he repeatedly stressed the show's success and said they are looking for ways to "infuse" characters in the show and also have those characters branch out into their own stories.
OR!

they could just have other series that aren't, like, part of an #It'sAllConnected TV verse and just let them all be stand alone!

Ryan.

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, more stories about the Bounty Hunters' Guild sound pretty interesting to me. Could work as an anthology/adventure of the week limited series.

Starphanluke

Nov 15, 2017
I do think he means that there will be more shows set in the Underworld during the same time period which will occasionally cross over, as opposed to them making Cara Dune: A Star Wars Story or Greef Carga: Diary of a Disgraced Magistrate.

Edit: ...although I would totally watch 'Greef Carga: Diary of a Disgraced Magistrate'

Channel5News

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Possibly problematic person notwithstanding, this is exciting stuff! And with Katee Sackhoff also in the mix, the odds of Tiya Sircar showing up as a live action Sabine makes too much sense not to happen. Season 2 is gonna be LIT!

Channel5News

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
What did she do? I remember her being a pretty aggressive Bernie surrogate, but that's about it.
It's discussed in the main thread: