- Dec 12, 2017
.But this episode wasn't filler. It showed a few things:
1) this world is dangerous and more people are hunting the Yodling than we thought.
2) the duo have bonded...the Mandalorian isn't just protecting quarry...it's becoming more.
3) Yodling senses something in Mandalorian and actually wants to help him
4) Mandalorian realizes even in a lawless setting, brute force isn't the only way to settle a dispute
5) Mandalorian respects those that help him and realizes everything in his live doesn't have to always be transactional.
6) the audience is left begging for more.
All that in 30 minutes.