• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What did you think of Chapter 8: Redemption?

• Great

Votes: 708 73.8%
  • Good

Votes: 179 18.7%
  • Average

Votes: 60 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 12 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Where the sun shines
I once asked Jon Favreau on facebook if the Mandalorian was Cobb Vanth. He liked the question, but said nothing. I have had unrealistic expectations since then.

Can't wait

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The mandalorian better have a badass name.

Also gimme Ahsoka and Sabine cameos.

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Two episodes of Mandalorian and launch of Fallen Order. This is going to be a good Star Wars week.

Stewarto

Oct 27, 2017
I have said, if it winds up being this, i think i might be done with the show before it even starts. It will prove to me they have no faith in telling an original story.

Same here.

I love that this is a completely new character with actual potential for new things and amazing stories.

Just need it to be good now...

antispin

Oct 27, 2017
Great OP. Show looks very promising from the trailers. This and Fallen Order has me hyped for Star Wars again.

kowhite

May 14, 2019
I don't think these episodes are going to be an hour long. More like 40 minutes. Guess we'll know on Tuesday.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Oh lord, I'm really going to wake up extra early and lose an hour of sleep on a work day just so I don't get spoiled on "Jar Jar is The Mandalorian's stepdad"

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I keep forgetting the cgi star wars stuff is canon. Shame because it was really good outside of the Force Family

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I'm pretty hyped but as of now, there is no possibility to watch it for me.
I have the App on my XBox, I have an account that a friendly user from here made for me in the Netherlands, but I can't log in or watch anything with any free VPN I tried or with my paid one.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad this comes out on Fridays. I've got a lot of shows packing the Sunday/Monday slots (Mainly Mr. Robot, Watchment, & His Dark Materials), so it's nice to have something I can watch on Saturday before those.

Skyejack

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Not a huge Star Wars fan, but I am excited mainly for Taika. He's voicing a droid and also directing the final episode.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one who feels like all, if not most, of the footage they've shown thus far is only from the first episode?

Skyejack

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Am I the only one who feels like all, if not most, of the footage they've shown thus far is only from the first episode?
Through the multiple trailers, it seems like it's just the same footage arranged in a different order with different music on top of it. If it's all from episode 1, I'm fine with that.
Knowing that Burr is only in one episode, I look forward to watching him die. I hope he's super red-faced when it happens.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
So what time will episodes go live on Disney+ anyway? Is it dependant on the show? What time's Mandy going live?

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Disney+ goes live at 3am PST. Disney+ Originals go live at 6am PST.

thumbs-up-bb-8-1452637527.gif

Sloane

Oct 25, 2017
How is Giancarlo Esposito in FOUR different TV / streaming shows at the moment and doing movies on top of that? Crazy.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will this be available at the same time Disney+ is launching for the first episode? Do we have the time for each episode upload?

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
This looks so good, hope it delivers.

Also had no idea Nick Nolte was in this. Pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.