• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What did you think of Chapter 8: Redemption?

• Great

Votes: 708 73.8%
  • Good

Votes: 179 18.7%
  • Average

Votes: 60 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 12 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hot Toys comin' in, er, hot with their own The Child 1/6th, 1/4th, and life-size. For once (literally ever) my waffling has paid off. Which to get?

[/why not both.gif]

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't outwardly say it, but he repeatedly stressed the show's success and said they are looking for ways to "infuse" characters in the show and also have those characters branch out into their own stories.

OR!

they could just have other series that aren't, like, part of an #It'sAllConnected TV verse and just let them all be stand alone!

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, more stories about the Bounty Hunters' Guild sound pretty interesting to me. Could work as an anthology/adventure of the week limited series.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
I do think he means that there will be more shows set in the Underworld during the same time period which will occasionally cross over, as opposed to them making Cara Dune: A Star Wars Story or Greef Carga: Diary of a Disgraced Magistrate.

Edit: ...although I would totally watch 'Greef Carga: Diary of a Disgraced Magistrate'

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Possibly problematic person notwithstanding, this is exciting stuff! And with Katee Sackhoff also in the mix, the odds of Tiya Sircar showing up as a live action Sabine makes too much sense not to happen. Season 2 is gonna be LIT!

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I just wanted to say.. rewatched this with my family over the last few days.. wow I really love this show now. Obviously its flaws still stand out but after the first couple of episodes.. the show really builds steam and never dies down. Hopefully we get deeper dives into the characters in S2, starting to like them quite a bit.

There are some legit classic SW moments here. Put a big smile on my face

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know if they had already finished filming 2nd season before the pandemic broke out? Although I'm guessing even if filming was finished, post-production is most likely not done and is on hold now. Second season will probably be delayed either way.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know if they had already finished filming 2nd season before the pandemic broke out? Although I'm guessing even if filming was finished, post-production is most likely not done and is on hold now. Second season will probably be delayed either way.
Filming wrapped a month ago and production is very front loaded so it should easily be able to make its release date.

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone else think we might get a Season 2 trailer or teaser sometime during the release of the behind the scenes series. They could do it on the May 4th launch or right at the end of the last episode.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else think we might get a Season 2 trailer or teaser sometime during the release of the behind the scenes series. They could do it on the May 4th launch or right at the end of the last episode.
Maybe a very brief teaser. They only just finished filming and I imagine working at home adds some bit of difficulty.

TK-421

Nov 30, 2017
Death Star
They were going to probably premier the trailer at the soon to be cancelled Star Wars Celebration in August, so I'd expect the trailer then.

Jul 4, 2018
The second season premiers in october... so august would seem pretty late?
August was when the released the first trailer for season 1 which was November release. So it would be late compared to that. June/July would roughly line up with when they would release the trailer assuming the season comes out on time and they have the same rollout schedule as season 1.

I'm thinking maybe a teaser and then just the one trailer this time, so would be nice to use the behind the scenes series to promote the next season, but it depends on how everyone is adapting to the work from home situation as Ryan mentioned.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
If the writers are smart they won't write a situation where gideon and ahsoka are face 2 face lol.
Yeah I can't see Gideon could ever win in a fair fight against Ahsoka, unless he is secretly force sensitive or something.
I'll be pissed if the Dark Saber isn't reclaimed back into proper hands by the end of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.